London Honda Dealer. Chiswick,Doble or Firstline

So i’m after a reliable Honda dealer for a shiny new bike. Not only would I be wanting one that give great pre-sale service/price but also good aftercare when its comes to servicing and if sh*t hits the fan and I need a repair/emergency work done.

Firstline are my closest but quite small and have heard of long wait times for service/repairs 

Dobles seems to get rave reviews but is the opposite side of London to me.

Chiswick is in a good location but have read mixed reviews when sh*t goes wrong. Every company has hiccups now and then so maybe just take a punt (internet reviews for you) 

What about MotoDen Honda in Shoreditch?

Not used them other than to window shop at work and they seemed really helpful?

I like Chiswick Honda. I bought my bike there and have had all the servicing done there. They are generally pretty good.

Not everyone on here thinks so though.

Chiswick Honda always good for me. I’ve used them for three bikes, servicing, spares etc, and they’ve always been good. Use of a loaner bike also very helpful and negates any travel concerns. Oh and you can drop off or pick up from 8am.

Nothing wrong with Chiswick Honda but as always with major dealers take it with a pinch of salt

I no longer shop at Chiswick Honda because of one of the senior sales staff who was a complete twonk when I test rode a bike.
Proper ‘old school’ hard sell tactics which simply don’t work these days.

Provided you avoid him it is fine.

Very happy with Dobble sales, their workshop is a different matter.

I have only had bad experiences with Chiswick Honda. Slow to boo you in, expensive and difficult attitudes.

Tippets in Tolworth are much better or Motoden.

If you are looking to buy a bike at Chiswick Honda ask to speak to Matthew Dent. He’s a decent chap.
I should have mentioned their parts department are really good also.

First line are great, though only used them for parts or clothing.

I bought my bike at HGB Motorcycle Ruislip

Sales - Good

Servicing - Can’t complain, but could be better

My 2 cents

My experience of HGB has been very poor, which is why I didn’t mention them. A few years back when I was interested in buying one of their used bikes I had far too much bolloxs and very little straight answers about it. Three times I’ve asked about parts or clothing and have been promised a call back later which never materialised and they are generally dismissive of me when I go in there. So now I don’t bother. I’m sure other people have had a better experience with them than I have, but personally I’d rather spend my hard earned anywhere else than there.

My views on Chiswick Honda are well known and easy searchable on this forum. No experience of the other two, but have had dealings with Motoden and was suitably impressed.

If I were in the market for a Honda bike I would go there.

I used to get my bike serviced at Motoden - and they are pretty good. More helpful than Farnham Honda (although they weren’t bad tbh.) No idea on the sales front though.

Motoden - Friendly when I’ve walked in for parts and accessories.

Chiswick Honda - heard bad stories about sales tactics but I have no problems with their parts, and often friendly and helpful there. Only used their servicing once but that seemed to be fine.

Doble - used them for parts 2 weeks ago. There is an older gent in there who is extremely helpful, I think he is the main guy who looks after parts. I don’t know him by name nor face as I ordered over the phone, but he was very helpful and understanding when I was being indecisive.

Motoden - Friendly when I've walked in for parts and accessories.

Chiswick Honda - heard bad stories about sales tactics but I have no problems with their parts, and often friendly and helpful there. Only used their servicing once but that seemed to be fine.

Doble - used them for parts 2 weeks ago. There is an older gent in there who is extremely helpful, I think he is the main guy who looks after parts. I don’t know him by name nor face as I ordered over the phone, but he was very helpful and understanding when I was being indecisive.

Junglizt1210
Doble were very helpful when I was looking for parts when I made a mistake changing my chain (well the rear sprocket.) Enough that I was going to give them a try for Sales - but other things got in the way of that.

Never had a problem with Firstline, bought one of my CBR600s new from there and my brother got his CB1000F and NC750X from them.