London Gym

Erm… I dunno about the guys changing rooms… and no-one seems particularly gay to me… the ladies sauna is great… I really like this gym, many less posers than any other (especially the London Bridge branch).

i guess it really is perceptions.
i alternate between London Bridge/Gracechurch St and Fenchurch St. none of which seem at all poserish (!)

unless i’m doing too much posing to notice anybody else doing the same :stuck_out_tongue:

:w00t::smiley: Actually… maybe we’re working too hard to have time to notice posers! :wink:

Sounds like raquib went into the sauna and came out a broken small man

It seems like “Pick on Raquib” day to day - leave him alone you lot! :wink:

If you work in-and-around canary wharf then consider using the Britannia Hotel Gym. They charge local workers/residents a discounted monthly fee (something like £26/month) with no minimum term contract, just a month-by-month basis.

The gym is small and has modest facilities but more than enough to cover most peoples needs. Check them out.

I was really tempted by this but I find gyms boring after a while. Instead, I have started boxing as a form of fitness, I go to Left Hook in Shadwell (15mins from Canary Wharf on the DLR), they also have a gym in Islington.

Annual club membership is £50 (might still be discounted to £25) and they run sessions 7days a week. Each session is aprox 75mins and will cost you £8 PAYG. Unlimited access to sessions is £50/month I think. Give Enzo a call for more info on 07956 293 768 and check out the website www.lefthook.co.uk

yeah Mole that sounds better…:wink:

I have a mate who said exactly the same thing…I guess he wasn’t exaggerating.

…there’s something to be said for scaring off people from already busy gyms! :wink:

Just dont drop the dumbell

Wellness has gyms all over london and for £47premium you can use all of them. The one in Swiss cottage is huge and well equipped.

http://www.gll.org/

There is of course an alternative to the gym, you could always give British Military Fitness a go?

£40 a month, go as many times as you want to any of the sessions in any of the parks in London, they run classes most days in most of the parks. If you go at least twice a week on average it works out at just under a fiver an hour, and it’s like having a personal trainer for an hour as they really push those that want to be pushed!

Great workout, fresh air, friendly competition, no posers, there’s generally more girls than guys in each class, it’s also great socially as they have events throughout the year.

I love it and will be at Hyde Park on Wed for the 6.00pm session! :smiley:

Thanks! Yeah guys stop picking on me. :slight_smile:

I started using the Charing Cross branch even though it was smaller as you have people masturbating or giving blowjobs in the changing rooms in the open. They even had a sticker one person per shower cubicle!

so THAT’S why you do it eh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well we all need motivating!! :wink:

I’ve done loads of gyms and the best one was the councils gym. best equipment and pools and you dont sign a 12 month contract. its a 30 day rolling contract. and 38 quid pm. not bad at all :smiley:

Get a personal trainer

The Trainer - watch more funny videos

Was that Alex Gold in disguise?