London Demo Wednesday 1st July!

See you when you get into London!

:slight_smile:

Cool…I’ll see ya both there then hinny! :smiley:

Amazing atmosphere there today. Loads of bikes, lots of support from the public including a young couple who took a shine to my bike and had their pics taken sat on her! :smiley:

Nice to see Samm. You’ll see her somewhere in these…

Another very good turnout. Saw you on a Blackbird, Samm, but didn’t get a chance to say hi unfortunately partly because I was concerned that an elderly Honda on my other side was giving off a lot of smoke and looked like it was going to explode. I was on a black Bandit 1250, that was at Parliament Square. Couldn’t stay long at Victoria St as the gf had a headache and wanted to go home.

Best Demo yet :stuck_out_tongue: :D:P;):hehe:

Yeah that was me on the back of Garys blackbird being awfully naughty and not wearing my leather…it was just too hot!:w00t: you shoulda poked me and introduced yerself lol:D
Was good to see you too Jools and MacP,Babypolarbear,Danni and ikkleali…spotted a few other L.bers but i’m useless with names:Whistling: blooming good turnout though were’nt it:D

Great turnout and great to be part of it.

A well run demo - a shed load of bikes and LB’ers Good to see you there Wolfie - We didn’t have to queue for that long in the end :slight_smile: