London Bikers Christmas Party 2019

Come along Curtis and say you’re the cabaret stripogram. Nobody will mind the uniform.

Come along I’ve seen other paramedics in there getting coffee before plus the rozzers.

And it’ll be handy to have you around in case BL punches anyone for mentioning Brexit :rofl:

Fab, thankyou :wink:

Didn’t realise they did coffee, shall pop by then!

Any more takers to join us for the party? We have a great turnout so far so looking forward it it.
Just need to find a babysitter :open_mouth:

Aceman’s not coming Claire so he can do it.

Ive only just seen this. Sounds like it could be a laugh… I’ll have to consult the old work schedule when I get home. The last time I went to one of these it was in west london and I had a broken arm… lol…

eezie

14h

Aceman’s not coming Claire so he can do it.

Please rearrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying:
“off” and “sod”.

I can’t make it :disappointed:

You any good with babies Boris?

Eezie - The LB pimp for baby sitting :rofl:

Hey, I’m not proud :flushed:

Not sure how to edit the first post however the Cheesecake is off the menu!! Sorry guys!! Have messaged those this affects!! Thank you!
Any more takers?

Not long now.

I’m still not over the lack of cheesecake!

Trying to sort logistics. So we sit down to eat at 7.30? Meal done by 9?

Nick

No we sit down at 7.30 you finish your food 7.31 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey all!
Sorry for my lack of posting, I haven’t run off with all the money :rofl:
Yep, we sit down to eat at 7.30pm.

This year may be slightly different as I will probably get the bike shed to put the names on the table as I don’t think we can get there any earlier. So I’d say when you get to the table, find your name and put it where you actually want to be sitting.
Any questions, let me know, otherwise thankyou everyone for the great response once again.
Look forward to seeing you all there :wink: