Little accident at the Rotherhithe roundabout

Lizzy, I’m so angry reading your post I know how you feel. It makes my blood boil

You and your bike are safe, that’s the main point.

Sometimes, you just have to breathe and remember, he’ll get his … ‘what goes around comes around’

The twonk may use that route regulary, you got his reg plate (hope it’s his car), you might catch up with him soon. Then you can make him pay

It’s not an offense to give the V’s, but it is an offense to drive away from an accident and a malicious one at that

Keep calm honey, you are far more superior

Hi Lizzy!

It was me who stopped for you. Glad you’re ok.

Make sure you sort out that idiot!

xxx

me too im just down salter road … when i ride down there you get sooo many ass holes

Sounds like there are a lot of bikers on the lookout for a ginger bloke in a blue car. I just hope we get the right one.

Glad to hear you’re ok. Sounds like you did pretty well in the circumstances. A nice aggressive V-sign helps to get rid of some of the adrenalin.

Similar thing happened to me but I didn’t deal with it quite so well. Had to put the bike down and then started flailing about smacking his windscreen and getting a bit testy. Car drivers’ herd instict kicked in and they all started beeping me to move my bike. By now I had my lid off (what’s the point of all that agricultural language if no one can hear it?) but I had lost any sympathy from onlookers by acting like a bulb. Eventually calmed down a bit and sheepishly picked the bike up. Wouldn’t start. I hadn’t calmed down enough to realise that I’d knocked the kill switch and sat in the middle of the road perplexed as dozens of drivers came past sharing their opinions.

Not my finest moment.

@bevangelist
I can imagine the situation. But you just don’t care about all these other idiots in such a moment. Well, I didn’t. The V sign didn’t quite give me any satisfaction.

@ginger
Was great to meet you… and thanks a lot for stopping by. I’ll see you on sunday… this time hopefully without an accident.

Bevengelist: things like this happened to all of us at some stage. Plenty of idiots around.

I have nice mechanism to forget bad situation. I just imagine to pressing imagine reset button, take a deep breath and go. No needs to be sad or nervous. It won’t change some idiot if we will behave aggressively toward them, like take theirs mirror and another stuff. It will not teach them nothing just generate more hate towards bikers.

It’s my opinion, if you not agree, fair enough…

Pav

Report it, next time he could do much worse!!!

Whats the reg plate?

That way we can all look out for him and distribute beatings if need be

Well i’m just 1 minute away, So there!

Oh yeah…Speak to Morgwar off this forum about how you can exact revenge at a later date…Was very funny what he did

Do a search for his post.

Bevangelist…I’m suprised…Everytime I’ve met you, you seem like the most chilled bloke ever…Was even surreptitiously sniffing you to smell any weed

Only joking…Idiots are out there be aware people.

Glad your ok Lizzy

the ginger bloke in the car wasnt me, i have an alabi

but it could have been my twin brother

you probably hit the kill switch thats why it wouldnt start i have done that many of times

and if you ever need mirrors taking off cars then pm me

I’m along Lower Road. So many time’s I’ve had to aim the heel of my boot at the wing mirror of poxy motorist.

Drummond rd here.

Many a times have i kicked a mirror, i reort to punching em now but have found out the hard way that can hurt, spesh with van mirrors, lol. i hope any of the cops are not reading this.

mostly down drummond road is where you have the poxt speed bumps and the car pricks are in the middle of the road to straddle the hump thus been over the other side of the road a lot.

Just in case anyone’s wondering why my little Clio doesn’t have a driver’s mirror, I was reversing out of my garden and the wind blew the gate shut and took the mirror off. I’ve never pissed off any bikers (that I know of) and certainly not enough for them to take my mirror off.

Just thought I’d clarify that for you.

My car currently has three quarters of a DT125 in it, in a couple of large boxes, but that’s another story…

yer I had the samething happen to me, some women drove into me after nearly sending me into the pavement, the only result her car came off alot worse then my bike… that’ll teach her