Lb's youngest member ??

I know Im too young to be a grandad, but my dopey daughter went ahead anyway and had a baby girl at approx 4.15 this morning, interesting ride to the hospital on me bike :w00t:

mother and baby doing fine think I’ll go back to bed now :smiley:

Attachments

NEW-BABY-023.jpg

Congratulations Grandpa!

good to hear mother and baby are doing ok, but think your going to be losing some more hair Steve. :D:P

Congratulations mum and junior:)

The ugly gene is obviously only dominant in the male line of the family:D

Congratulations Grandpa!

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDAD VERY SOON AS WELL MATE.

Is that your syrup laying on the pillow above your daughters head Steve?;):smiley:

baby got more hair than me ffs !!! :smiley:

Awwwww well done to mum:D

And congratulations “GRANDPA”:hehe::wink:

Congratulations to all ! :smiley:

congrats stevo!!!..tell mum well done from all of us…;).

ive gotta wait till aug for my lil smiled to be here…cant wait!!!

smiled:).

Congrats grumpy - sorry i meant granpa(or did i get it right first time) see you soon! :smiley:

Fantabulous! Good luck to y’ol!

:kiss:

congrats!!!

coffee’s on you when i see ya next…grandad:D

congratulations :slight_smile:

& welcome to the

younggrandpa,Massive:D

congratulations gramps and well done dopey daughter, it seems like the crap summer has brought about a serious birth spirt hahaha… good luck for the family

Congratulations! :smiley:

And just far enough away from Christmas that the curse of the combined Christmas-and-birthday present doesn’t apply!

Congratulations grandad

Send our best to mother and daughter and as for the hair comment i think that she has more than me also:D

Congratulations. :slight_smile:

congrats and welcome to the club,iv got 7 and another due in 4weeks,there graet fun and at the end of day u can give them back.

Many congrats…too young to be a grandpop?

Congratulations to Mum and Grandad . . . time to give up big bikes as you find scooters with comfy seats and space for shopping getting all the more attractive? :smiley: