LBrs New and Old Party Looming !!!

Sorry Blade, I will not be able to make it , I’ll be working

Ian

Sorry Blade no can do already booked up @ functions all that w/e.

Darn ! Drat ! Poo ! Another good bash I’m gonna miss.

HEY Miss B i’m in, do I need to bring anything other than myself?

…send a PM please

im going to check to see if me and the misses can find a babysitter,if so it could be a yes

Hey babe! need to check what I’m doing! But a penciled in if I’m not already commited to another one elsewhere!

ha ha, no probs, bring the “other one” with ya !! (oh…u dont mean THAT other one? sorreee)

Hey Blade,

PM sent ! xxx

Blimey BigSV, its only till 12pm…and uve got sunday/monday/tuesday to revise? Anyway me dear…no probs…your loss !!! ha ha

i’m gonna be bringing Ross (with the scaffolding on his leg) on the roof rack of me van

oh nuts…should have read this first…i just sent him a pm !!! ha ha…no probs…will be real good to see the ol fart hobbling about !!! eh, does that mean we have to get his drinks all night…oh well…give him a jug o beer and some cake and leave him in the corner to bop…or err…jangle under the weight of the ol scaffolds !!! hee hee…that would make a good pic!!

prop him up at the bar with his crutches and a long straw

wotcha mate i’ll be there let me know the venue details.

seeing as you have no gig planned for the night John…can you see if Blade will let your band play at her do???..i’m sure we could have a whip round for your fee

or are you taking a well earned rest???

Be good to catch up with the two of you. See you there

Any newbies want to meet up with us at my " do" this saturday then u are welcome to come along, show ur new face and have a larf too ! Beats making it to Ace anyway !! I will set a table up for all the LB nuttas, take loads of pics and bombard the site with em next week so u get ya little mooshs on there too !!

For the others, look forward to seein u all…have a laugh forget the world and its cagers !!! (god where did i get that from, world and its cagers???)

pm sent

Room booked - bag packed - raring to go !! Anyone would think we dont get out much

ol fart yes i feel like it as welll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx