LB Pooh sticks championship NOW POSTPONED due to Mingitus.

Hoons need not apply?  JAX
Come out and play. Just don't be a twat :D TimmyFox
You do realise who you're talking to? :-D  JAX
It was a little too much to ask, wasn't it... TimmyFox
Jax is not a twat, he just gets... oxerexcited :P Von
Jax is more than welcome as long as he does`nt get over excited.
Jetstream
I'll be sure to do my wheelies at the back of the pack :-D

That’s a very sensible compromise JAX :ok_hand:

I’ll probably be in, maybe even on the drz!

I wanna see how the drz goes now it’s running properly

Who said anything about properly?

*Better

Jets, don’t know if you knew but apparently today is the 90th anniversary of the publication of the first collection of Winnie the Pooh stories.

The guardian published 10 ‘Poohisms’ so I thought they would be of interest. Doesn’t say anything about crashing on the day of the rideout but I guess they will be updated in time when they hear of my escapades :slight_smile:

“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
Eeyore

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Christopher Robin

“Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.”
Owl

“It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

“You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
Winnie-the-Pooh

Soppy old Pooh wouldn’t stand a chance playing LB style poohsticks :slight_smile:

Seem to remember that last year I failed out in the first round. Will try to improve 100%, and make it to the second round

I’m not sure we will make it, Mrs R has buggered her ankle up stumbling on a curb stone, not a pretty site. Will see if the swelling has gone down enough by Sunday.

I’m very curious about this pooh sticks day business.

I'm very curious about this pooh sticks day business. banman
Then come along!

curious  !!  it’s a rideout to weson café plus throwing some sticks under a bridge and seeing who’s comes out in  front. Good day out really.

Was she on the sauce? #hic

no mate she don’t do that anymore, shame really, but she is getting old you know.

GWS Nat!!! We need Team Rosso

will see how it is on Saturday night.

It"s next weekend not this one so another week of foot massages (by you) :slight_smile: might do the trick

Am in. Dry and I’ll be at box ready to roll. Wet and I’ll use 4 wheels as I am joining the dark side (Couldnt face another winter without a car)

You assume we’ll let you join without a bike?