LB photo galleries - fancy a bash?

they won’t be photoshopped Steve, the photos will have to be slightly processed to give their best exposure on screen :blink:

simples!

what im saying is, there could be allot of people out there that can take good photos, but cant use photoshop

Well, it’s better than making you cry :crying:
:wink:

Sorry, if mentioning PShop actions gave people the wrong impression.

I would imagine all that needs doing is the fairly simple processing of images to get them to the right dimensions and perhaps to a more manageable file size - this can be done in all manner of image editing software for either platform which can be found for free on the 'net or may well have come with your digital camera (assuming that is your weapon of choice).

e.g. GIMP or IrfanView

Are you planning to contribute photo’s Steve? And I think people who might contribute can speak for themselves don’t you?

Garret waded in with the Photoshop / actions guff, I believe I said that using such software, esp with the inference you’ve given it, isn’t necessary.

We aren’t going to be altering people’s images so all I’m saying is that people might want to do some basics themselves. If not, then fine.

How does that sound?

what’s the latest?

Guff you say!?
Well sir! Guff you! :wink:

Some people do have Photoshop and might make use of the actions.

anyone know were i can get a sucktion mount for me bike to house a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III ?..i just got one and i want some on board shots to post up for this members gallery…thanks…smiled:).

you said you were going to use duck tape, did you actully do that? nice wee camrea though.and dont forget to wash, scrub, and photoshop :smiley:

shhhhhh garret, dont tell people about photoshop actions, thats supposed to be a little secret that let people in the know do things ten times quicker, and people a little less in the know have to look up to us :w00t:

ok instructions and stuff is here - http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic580660-43-1.aspx

hope it makes sense.

I really do think SteveWright should be taking the pictures …

Anything to keep him behind the camera and not in front of it !! :smiley:

C’mon people, June is now over and I’ve had diddly-squat from you lot!!

Pictures pictures pictures please :slight_smile:

The sun has been out, we’ve had WSB (don’t tell me there aren’t any amusing photos of camping exploits) and weekend’s a-plenty.

Email your shots to “photos ‘at’ londonbikers.com” (remember the @ sign, I haven’t put it in to avoid spam’bots)

full instructions/tips are here http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic580660-43-1.aspx but don’t worry too much about technical stuff, I’ll sort what needs sorting.

I have a few pics from our weekend at WSB, will email when I have time, been manic!!

+1 on the lack of time…if weather cack this weekend will have a go at sending some ok :smiley:

First Gallery is up now

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/1504/members-gallery-june-2009

It looks brilliant, I love the idea! Nice one gang!

That’s great! Fame as a phoographer at last!

Raquib’s expression is priceless! :smiley: