LB Clothing Range!

Sorry mate we have no control over stocl levels but I’m sure it will be in stock again soon.

:slight_smile:

where can i buy one like gingerS?

I know mate, its a minor i can wait:D

Go to the ‘Mens Longsleeve’ category and choose the Customisable Oval Backed hoodies.

jay

cool clothing, but is there anychance of a ‘custom’ zip front hoody, easier to get on and off over the leathers etc.(lettered and oval logo options)

just a thought if it can be done

cheers

That’s not a bad idea mate. I’ll try and find time tonight to look at it.

Or maybe a zip up fleece (not everyone likes hoods) :)Looking good tho

Had a look for first time today, picked one out, done the lettering etc, got the size sorted, then realised it dont have zipped up front? So, im in agreement with the others, any chance of getting ones with zips. I wanted it to go over leathers like others have said too? :slight_smile: And is there just the black/brown/red choice of colour then?

blade-

hope you didnt make teh same mistake as me:D

i got a pull over style hoodie, goes on fine, i got large so it fits over my leathers easy!:wink:

All hoodies I’ve seen over leathers are the non-zip type. Though I do agree it would be nice to have it in the range. We’ll make it happen soon.

I’ve just added the following to the store:

Customisable Zipper Text-Backed Hoodie (range of colours):

Womens Lettered Top:

Distressed Lettered Top:

Do you do a patch?

Do you by any chance do cloth patches to stitch onto leathers? while we on the subject of stitching, is there somewhere within the M25 that does lettering and stitching of motocycle leathers? They all seem to be up north

You need to see our member Wasp. She’s our leather stitcher/fixer/maker!

thanks… will do

Thanks Sherrie luvvie:kiss:

Hi Grim in your pm i thought you meant stitch on patches you already have?

If you want something special for your leathers give me a call 07908540590:D

lol… its a bit of both honey, got your number 118 haha

ill be getting 1 off the black hoddies soon i got a bad habbit of forgeting the leathers and all clothing! at that in summer arg :w00t: i usally do but theres times i think ah naff it:hehe: it better than last year i forgot my lid some how??? and got 20 miles with out it all way home??? looool:w00t:

ordered a black hoddie and was v happy with it so decided to get a round logo one aswell…
cue a month later and noting has appeared through the post… :blink:

edit: just got an email from spreadshirt - they are re-embursing me for the tshirt (not sure if i’ll reorder tho)

Was a bit let down with my hoodie, its very thin :frowning: … the personalised printing etc is good though :slight_smile: