latest inkling that the olympic games will be chaos....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15260534

we all knew it, but when even TFL are admitting it, its gona be a bad few weeks…

as you say, we all know it anyway.

went to the westfield stratford place this weekend, it was solid, f*ck knows wots it gonna be like when olympics is on.

Westfield has totally fucked all the roads up in Leyton, Forestgate, and Whitechapel… My quick commute home has turned into a constant slow filter due to the extra traffic and that is on an already rubbish road network and that is cycling home lol… Dont get me started on the pedestrians around stratford…

Good thing about Lakeside and bluewater is atleast you have to drive there so a lot of the twat element is taken out of the picture, I dread to think what the average customer is like at Westfield…

Yeah the Olympics is going to be a balls up I didnt want it in the first place…

In the words of Al Murray… “IT’S GONNA BE A BIT ****!”… :smiley:

There will be a scramble for home working or holidays while it’s on. I’m screwed train/tube from Watford to Tower Bridge, and no point even using the bike.

Just think…it’s gonna be 10 times worse at christmas!!!:pinch:

As is Lakeside…it’s pure chaos round here when it’s christmas:crying:

Aaaah man, I go through Greenwich too… wonder what’ll happen there…

a lot of companies I talk to are already making contingency plans now. Remote working etc,early start/early finish type stuff. we’ll cope,and it will create an amazing buzz around the city - people will want to go and have a few beers and watch a bit even if just on a tv.

of course, we could be miserable sods and just winge about it :stuck_out_tongue: