LA16MTO - is this stolen?

This twatty bottom rider cut through red light in Charlton and then proceeded to ride like a cahunt followed by a pedboi in trackies and trainers. Does look to be a nicked bike. Turned off just after Halfords in Charlton.

Attachments

photo_upload.png

I give him a 6/10

Boys will be boys.

Sooooo what??? Maybe he bought it with his own money and loves Valentino Rossi with his pic all over his bedroom? ??? And enters mini moto club races???, but no it must be stolen!

How did shakey Byrne start…being the perfect commuter yeah right!

It’s not this guy is it? …

It's not this guy is it? ...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/horrifying-moment-london-biker-flies-across-the-tarmac-after-wheelie-stunt-goes-wrong-a3339911.html

NorthernBiker
ouch - bare arms as well...
It's not this guy is it? ...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/horrifying-moment-london-biker-flies-across-the-tarmac-after-wheelie-stunt-goes-wrong-a3339911.html

NorthernBiker
Le'ts hope he slides against a moving bus next time. 1 less idiot on the road

Cough. I used to do wheelies, off road away from other traffic.  I’ve gone really slowly on track days as well. There is a time and place for this.

I don’t ever wish anyone injury, but this fellow cut through a red light and then cut me up, causing me to brake hard, I spotted him and was making the adjustments to create space before he arrived at my juncture.  If I had not it is likely he would have t-boned me.  

As an aside, even after 20 years of not shooting a hand gun, I still don’t miss… rapid fire Glock .40

Attachments

Beefing up bike security? Or warning off those aspiring footballers that are checking out LB?

I don’t carry a firearm anymore.  I used to do a lot of target shooting in South Africa.  Just had a holiday there with family and went shooting with an old range friend.  Pisses him off that I still don’t miss.

Bike security is Almax IV, Motrax Vishas and flood lights.  Insurance is there for a reason. Oh and I’m 6ft5 and not that skinny…

As an aside, even after 20 years of not shooting a hand gun, I still don't miss... rapid fire Glock .40 makman

Ummm … one too high - you squeezed on a heart beat … be calm, be one with the gun

LOL

As an aside, even after 20 years of not shooting a hand gun, I still don't miss... rapid fire Glock .40 makman

Ummm … one too high - you squeezed on a heart beat … be calm, be one with the gun

LOL

IanWilliamson
Yeah I know. Want to play paint ball??