Knobs in yellow jackets

My claim to fame :slight_smile:

@IMORTAL_Indian

They wear bright yellow jackets mate!

That letter so needs updating, the template is exactly the same as the letter I received from Suffolk Police back in 2014.

The new (2017) legislation on speeding classes 55 in a 30 as a ‘Band C’ (+21 mph over) speeding offence which attracts a Magistrates Court summons and a fine of between 125% and 175% of you’re weekly wage (£2,500.00 max) and that is on top of the 4 -6 point endorsement that’ll see your insurance premium rise by an average of 10% for the next 5 years.

In my defence your honour, they were hiding between 2 cars and were about 4’5” tall… when I saw they were not real Rozzers, I dropped it a gear and left.

After the letter, when I do see them, I drop it into 1st and let the pit lane limiter do it’s stuff :joy:

With the risk of being boring, 4’5 hiding between parked cars are why we have 30 zones because that matches the description of children. I never saw the road but I have a feeling 55 in those conditions was pretty bad. I’m not perfect, I had a speed awareness course last Monday and have since been experimenting with driving/ riding the speed limit everywhere

1 Like

https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/transport-and-roads/road-safety/managing-speed/speed-awareness-e-learning-module/

this made me chuckle!