Kiwi in london

Hey guys, Nice to meet everyone.

I’ve stumbled upon your forum and thought it would a good way to get in the loop for the London/UK bike scene and with any luck make a couple of UK mates while I’m over here.

My names Braiden and as the title implies I’m a kiwi who’s recently migrated north for the winter…

Had to make the touch choice and sell my pride and joy 09 Triumph Daytona 675 back in NZ and have made the move to the UK for a couple of years to do a bit of a working OE. (although minus the working part at present)

Hoping to make a couple mates, catch a couple of races and eventually all things going to plan pick up a job and a bike to get around the UK and even try my hand at a couple of overseas excursions. Currently in SW4 London if anyone is nearby!

Nice to meet you all and hope to catch you around!

Welcome.

There’s plenty meets you can come on to say hi, and when you get back on 2 wheels there are loads of rides to join in on when the weather picks up again. There’s also plenty of Kiwi’s and Ozzies on here to make you feel at home :slight_smile:

Kia Ora bro! :slight_smile:

If you’re free make it to Borough Market on a Wednesday night and say hello. No need for a bike, a few rock up without them.

Welcome to LB mate

Welcome!

Not a paramedic by any chance are you?

Welcome to the madhouse

Thanks all. Weds sounds like a goer.
Nah not a paramedic. I.T. is my game.

Hey welcome to LB! :slight_smile:

Welcome to London Braiden. May I just corect you on the seasons. You’ve landed during our summer week, set up a barbie and invite us all round before winter sets in next week :wink:

Hi Braiden, my monies on you being in I.T

I.T. is my game. playerB
nil points for you Dazz

Hmm… I edited the post to reflect I’d missed that minor point before I posted, Dunno why it doesn’t show the edit

Can we play again?

Hi mate! Welcome to LB! :+1:

Hey Braiden! I’m a Kiwi too just moved to London in October. 

Similar situation to you as well, saving for a bike and up for meeting new people - giz a shout if you want to hang!