Keychain

Mine finally broke! Where can I get a new one?

an LB one? they’re a collectors item now!

How about this one?

Attachments

1 Like

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Testicles-Key-chain-Keyring-secret-Santa-novelty-joke-adult-funny-gift-61-2740-/311907504207?hash=item489f22d04f:g:OpAAAOSw0UdXpyyH

Mine broke too today

SEVERE: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)

1 Like
Mine broke too today SEVERE: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192) banman
missed CTRL+C before hitting CTRL+V there?

Ummmm. Nope? Don’t think so…

so you don’t see your post like this? 

Yep that one

Yes. ^^ that was my broken [SSL] keychain joke?

[quote] an LB one? they're a collectors item now! --- me_groovy [/quote]

Yep that one

Panagiotis
You can use a drill/ other tool to make a little hole a bit further in and make it work... I did with mine

P.S. I still have a new one, mint in box :smiley:

I was going to post something similar lol

Don’t worry banman I chuckled

Good man. I know there’s some of us in the know.

I think I have some still…

This is how many I have - not many, but you’re welcome to one Mian!

Attachments

Attachments

This is how many I have - not many, but you're welcome to one Mian! Jay
I think it was Panagiotis who was in need :)

it is

My bad. I can’t stop thinking about Mian.