Kent coast on Monday 9th

Anyone up for a run to Rye and then up the kent coast tomorrow?

Brands Hatch, British Superbikes opening round! Much better! There’s a number going…

think I’d rather go for an all day ride, rather than watch. Hope you all have a good one though.

could be tempted with the southend shakedown though…

Just got back from that, started with a run down to Hastings then along the coast to Hythe then back up the A20.

Absolutley fantastic roads shame about the cagers being all over the place.

One reason I like it down there is because I used to live in Tenterden as a kid and we used to cycle down to Rye in the summer. Brings back memories :slight_smile:

And there are some lovely roads.

Last time I was down there a bloke on a red speed triple showed me a way up onto the sea wall further up on the coast. Don’t think it is strictly a road, but fun anyway.

My parents house is in Reading Street. I was down there, but I’m bikeless at the moment. I found some more great roads this weekend, like the one from Hand in Cross to Hawkhurst. Such a nice day on Sunday. Went out for a walk from the National Trust visitor centre, Gateway to the white Cliffs, behind Dover castle along to the lighthouse at St Margarets at Cliff and back again. Stunning.

I was down there on Monday, did a 150mile ride from the Oakdene (Wrotham) down to Hastings, A259 to Rye, camber lydd road, dymchurch hythe, B2067 (just discovered and it’s a cracking stretch of road) Tenterden, upto MAidstone and back to the Oakdene.

Was in Rye at around 11.30/12ish. 2Blue MkII 600Fazers, a silver one, Gixxer 750, DRZ400, Gsx1400 (with lots of bling), Buell with Yellow skull artwork, xj1300, and a bandit 12. Was pretty busy, got my missus, kids and her mates to come and say hello as they were staying in a caravan round the corner, but they got a bit worried when the 'Rejects Brotherhood swarmed in - thought they were Hell’s Angels and was gonna eat them of something

Will have to keep an eye in here for more rides

The Rejects Brotherhood are a good bunch, they did a fundraiser last year for my neice who has leukaemia

I was down there Sunday, plenty out and about. Nice blast from the Oakdene, in what was describes as a spirited attitude

I was down there on Sun too! first time i’ve ventured south of maidstone and now kicking myself for it! beautiful roads, lovely sweeping bends and corners tight enough for a bit of knee grinding. Also found Bewell water? free for bikes and thier riders, 5 pound for all others!! great location for a relaxing day out. Looking forward to the Hasting run on Bank Holiday Monday!!