Kawasaki ZXR 750 L2 1994 L reg
- MOT till July 06 (hopefully I’ll get a chance to MOT it this week)
- Tax 10/06
- Solalarm alarm fitted (needs battery for the keyfob as it’s running low)
- New bridgestone tyres with less than 600 miles on them.(Rear had a puncture but has been professionally repaired).
- Full service & new rear pads last August by A&H motorcycles, head race bearings replaced + new ignition switch + service the previous year.
- Head race bearings replaced last year.
- Good chain and sprocket.
- Removable Single Seat Cowl
- Full Akprovic Carbon Stainless exhaust system fitted late 2004 (“E” marked with removable road legal baffle) over £550 new.
- Small (but bright) MOT legal E marked arrow indicators
- New battery fitted a few weeks ago.
- Bike in excellent condition (apart from the bit below) with lots of history. All the MOTS since import including the old German reg doc + lots of service receipts.
- 2 hairline cracks in the RH fairing (shown in the photos, one partially covered by an Arai sticker). Was told by the previous owner that these had happend years ago and have not expanded since.
- Blue Screen with kick up to deflect the wind.
- Colour Green White and blue
- Mileage 45063kms It has had a KPH to MPH converter fitted to the speedo approx 1500 miles ago so mileage is about 43500 K’s and 1500 M’s
This is a German Import (parallel) that has been derestricted using ZZR1100 carb tops and it’s bloody quick It has also been set up properly for the exhaust system. Top end just keeps on going
Looking for £1750 ovno
If it goes for £1750 then I will throw in a disc lock, paddock stand and haynes manual for the bike.
Test rides are available but only with the full cash up front and a drivers licence.
May be able to deliver or meet part way.
Not far from Junction 2 of the M5 (West Mids)
You can call me on 07990 976167