Kawasaki ZX-6R G2 - non runner :(

1999 Kawasaki ZX-6R G2 - non runner :frowning: - £600.

First registered November 1999 - V reg.
I acquired the vehicle in November 2009.
Seven former keepers including me.
Located in NW4 Hendon area.

33,453 miles
MOT expires 20th September 2011
Road tax expires 31st August 2011
Scorpion slip on exhaust, dark screen, two keys, datatag.
Also comes with dark double bubble screen and original exhaust.

I’ve posted about my problem previously, basically the bike just cut out as I was riding. It is hard to start and then if it does will run on only two cylinders. I’ve been informed this is an electrical problem, however I have already exhausted too much money and time on this bike and am buying something brand new. The bike has been used as a daily commuter through all weather and was (before this problem) completely reliable.

I’ve had two ‘offs’ and the fairings have been lightly damaged as a result. The most noticeable is the right indicator has cracked away from the fairing after a drop in the snow. I’ve tried to capture the condition in the attached photos. A small piece of the left hand fairing has also come off, I still have this piece and it should be able to be glueued back on. There’s a small scuff on the scorpion end can near where it joins the main pipe. Rust is starting to take it’s toll, but it’s a twelve year old bike and is used in all weather. The bike has also been sitting idle for approximately one month.

Positive wise, the tyres both have lots of tread left and I’ve spent a fair amount on the bike during my ownership on maintenance (more than I bought it for!)

Since I have owned the bike:
Recently had new radiator and braided hoses for rear brake installed at Scootabike (can’t find receipt)

20th October 2010 @ 32,713 miles - Scootabike (have receipt)
Full (24,000 mile) service including:
New oil and filter
New air filter
New cam chain tensioner
New spark plugs
New gaskets fixing small oil leak
Valve clearances
Steering bearings adjusted

21st September 2010 @ 32,041 miles - Watling Tyres (have receipt)
New chain and sprockets

27th April 2010 @ 31,506 miles - Mark Holden Motorcycles (have receipt)
New front and read tyres
New front and rear brake pads
Replaced front brake calipers with better condition second hand ones
4k service including oil change

9th December 2009 @ 29,625 miles - Mark Holden Motorcycles (have receipt)
New head race bearings

All MOT certificates from April 2003 to current.
Various old service receipts

I am going to try and sell the bike as a non-runner as it is. Failing that I will break it. Offered to LB members before it hits flea-bay. Any questions PM me. £600 ono, if you think this price is massively wrong, let me know.