Was a colleagues bike who bought it from RIDE DMC with approx 2500 on clock (have all paperwork), now has 6.8k on clock.
Unfortunately she was knocked off it few months back, and I decided to buy it and fix it up. All professionally repaired!
It’s up for £2995 on Ebay but would take £2700. Has 12 months MOT now and a Cat D.
- Full service history, including recent service.
- Very low genuine miles with MOTs to prove (6854 miles)
- Great condition
- 3 previous owners
- 3 keys including red (full set)
- Recently fitted tyres, lots of tread.
- Genuine kawasaki belly pan (cost £280+)
- Kawaski Radiator guard chrome
- Extender fender
- Powerbronze rear hugger
- Renthal handle bars
- Renthal bar ends
- years MOT.
Bike runs and rides very smoothly, expect a few age related marks, I highly recommend viewing to appreciate the condition.