JUST TO SAY HI, : )

Hi, my names steve, and i was born an bred in london but now livin north norfolk, don’t have a bike at the moment, had to sell it back in 2000, so now trying hard to save up. I have various websites and spaces but otherwise a virtual biker at the mo.

No bike, so heres a piccy of my Lid instead, :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

DSC00959.JPG

Hurry up and get a bike! lol
Welcome to LB :smiley:

Trying, believe me…:ermm:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Sell that headboard for starters… that should help a little! :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us know when you get something… we love pics on here. :smiley:

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

Rob a bank or sumat dude - get a bike!

Hiya!

Nice lid! :smiley:

hello mate get yourself down the pub next week when im up norfolk, me and sphynx (off here and bikerbook) will be tootling around on the bikes all week

welcome!

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hope you’re close to getting back on 2 wheels…I was off for 6 months and even that was killer.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

welcome, hurry and get a bike!! saying that i"m only riding a scoot at the moment!!:smiley:

Welcome to LB :cool:

What sort of stuff did you have before?

Used to have some nice bikes, but the one i used to tide most of the time was an VFR-400R NC24, I have had some customs too, had an Ltd 750 and 1300, an old 1979 cb250N, a rd 125 lc2, a 350 ypvs and a few weird and wonderful mopeds, the weirdest was a ralleigh wisp, looked like an old girls bike, and the only time ever that i got pulled over was because i was on a cycle path, (the moped was a peddle an go jobby), an got pulled over because they couldn’t see any engine yet i was keeping up with them, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

hello and welcome