Just Joined

Hi all! Just joined your forum today. Hope to start having a laugh with you all and hopefully meet up with a few soon.
Just got back on a bike after a 5 year lay off (nasty accident) and grinning everyday so far.
Speak to you all soon I hope? Be Gentle!!!

Welcome to the forum mate. A 5 year layoff - ouch. Personally, I would have gone even madder in that time. Hope to see you at one of the meets. Take cover, you will get poked by the newbie stick very soon - but she is gentle.

Who says Chuffster???

Hi there and welcome to LB…

poke poke with our newbie stick…

welcome…

aj…

Thanx for the welcome guys. One thing I must say though is, I may be new to this forum but not a forum virgin. So watch out! i have been known to have a very warped sense of humour. All in good spirit though.
Just one question, where’s the smiley’s? or am I just being daft?

OMG you are gonna fit right in…

ps. on the side of your post thingy…

Sorry AbbeyJ but there’s nothing on the side of my post thingy

see post thingy

welcome, newbie!! another adition to our family!- you will love it here we are all mad as brushes!!! especially that abbeyj

Cheers AbbeyJ, I think I need to have a look at all the settings cos I’m not getting anything looking like that at all. This is the screen I get when I’m replying to a post.

Welcome mate and enjoy

Hello smokin and welcome…

look the doctor said that if i dont listen to them, the voices will eventually go away…

howdy…welcome to lb…jump in and join your fellow mental defectives…

Cubana is our meet tomorrow so come join us to say hello…

Hey Smokin, welcome to LB! Enjoy the roads, hope to meet you at Cubana…

Welcome to LB Smokin i’ve been away a while so I won’t poke you just yet!

Wish I could join you all at Cubana but other things nust be done, poo!!!
Hope to get there one week though.

Still can’t get the bloody smiley’s to work. Tried allsorts and still no joy. AAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

Welcome dude!

Hiya smokin… If you are using firefox you wont see the smilies, I don’t.

I have this page open as well when I remember http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=42&MessageID=39116

Welcome to the mad house