Just for future reference

As you probably know, I am now retired from legal despite the fact that I still do the occasional talk or presentation and the occasional crash investigation.

However, today I had a phone call from my old boss (one of the best personal injury solicitors I know) who has now set up in practice on her own and we had a long chat and catch up as it has been over 5 years since we worked together for various reasons…

Anyway, I thought you may be interested, because if any of you or members of your family (or anyone you know for that matter) suffer a Personal Injury. Medical Negligence injury or an Industrial Injury perhaps say for example asbestos related that is not your fault?

Then drop me a line and I will be happy to put you in touch.

My reason for bringing this to your attention is that as you may know, law firms can and will often charge up to 25% of any award as part of their success fee and that can be a big chunk of money.

My old boss will not deduct a penny from any award made, so what you win is what you keep.

So, if interested, just drop me a line and I will be happy to put you in touch or take details and get her to call you.

I hasten to add, I do not get anything financially for any referral, all I get is the satisfaction that you will be in safe hands.

Just for your information if interested.

6 Likes