Jumpers for Goalposts....

yeah, well it was a ‘fun’ kick around when I broke a rib… so I haven’t played for three weeks. OK, no sliding tackles I promise

Running? I thought we only had to dive around and feign an injury.

Yep me to! That’s why I wanted to be Brazil…

youre scary!!

well I can’t play football and I certainly don’t do ruunning - but I’ll happily come and drink beers on the sideline by way of support!!

The more the merrier!

This is not an event for serious people!

You should fit right in then. Perhaps join the Brazilian sqaud, sounds familiar…

This is a clown only event then

totally! Remember that program It’s a Knockout…Well that’s what I have in mind…

x 2.

Mebbe take pics of you all too.

If you’re going to Battersea Park, you probably don’t want to do that much diving, mate, as the whole park can be a bit of a dog toilet!

OK. New venue then?

I think most parks where doggies are allowed to run freely are going to have the same problem, you just need to scan the area first. Easy enough to do with a large group.

To right…Regents Park have designated 11 and 5 a side pitches !!!

sounds like your volunteering to get on your hands and knees P, your on poop patrol

You’re more used to the word, so you do it. I’ll be watching the paint dry.

MacP

Dates here please!!!

I’m sort of toying with a date pre semi or final - in readiness to watch the game but not sure on timings…

I’ll have a chat with some people on Wednesday…

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP POSTS IN THIS THREAD RELATED TO 5 A SIDE AND WHETHER YOU’LL BE ATTENDING.

I THINK WE’VE COVERED THE PITCH CONDITIONS THANKS REST ASSURED THE ONLY poop ON THE PITCH WILL BE THE GAME ITSELF !

Haven’t I read something like that before…

MacP then put some dates in there…

so who is attending anyway???