Jumpers for Goalposts....

Not so much a rideout more of an event…
Well someone was bound to mention it…However what about an informal 5 a side world cup tournament (in a spirit of fun) in say Battersea Park or somewhere simialr / suitable venue one Saturday / Sunday during the World Cup?

Teams drawn on the day - mixed teams too By the way!

Any takers - bring a picnic…

I would be up for that… nice idea…

YEAHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…COME ON !!!..GET IN THERE !!!

( I,ll wipe that smile off his his face this time)…

Sounds like a great idea. Perhaps a BBQ afterwards. Barro V Cezar? May the best nation win…

Hey Mac, sounds like a great idea to me!

Better start practicing your acting skills!

“ooh me knee”
“ooh me ankle”
“ow that really hurt”

Things like that…

That’s the spirit guys! Wel sponge over here please…

We’ll see how many more people put their name down so now thinking about ate / venue…You see people play ad hoc on clapham common and bettersea park and the park has a big car park. Perhaps mid world cup after the group phases as the there are less games then.

Open to suggestions

Oh yeah any volunteers for a ref? We’ve already got a physio

i cant play footbal to save my life and although its a known fact that its for queers i would take part, but if its on a weekend a saturday afternoon or a sunday it would have to be

I’m looking for a weekend Si!

This will be a social kick about and all abilities are welcome!

Curses…

as a “queer” myself i take great offence to that comment! i do not play football but am prepared to have a go!

I don’t care what or who you are just so long as you’re prepared to come along, take part and have a laugh - offended or otherwise - good to have you along!

Can I be chief massuse?

Failing that i’ll just bring the pom poms, choice of team colours go to the highest bidder

Nice idea mate, I reckon Battersea Park is a good venue, simply becasue of the parking, or maybe Richmond Park?

I can’t play footy to save my life, I’m left footed and right handed but I’m willing to sit in the goal with my helmet on and scare people

Bring it on (can I be cheeky and ask for after June 20th?)

Wig

no offence mate, it was refering to a previous joke some weeks ago

Come on! More names please…

I’ll put some dates up in a bit too

im well up for that dude…

diggin out my itallia strip right now…lololol

smiled.

Well I can play a bit so it sounds like I could hammer a few goals in

My only concern would be that Sat/Sunday there are games that would be missed so it would be ‘instead’ of watching world cup. After group stages second round matches are on 24th and 25th 1600 and 2000. Can’t see how it could be fitted in unless it was done early doors. I am away the following weekend. Then the Saturday 8th, 9th are the finals. Could be the best option as these are at 2000 and 1900.

Richmond Park is ideal for me, just down the road, but don’t mind really.

Oh and another thing. After running round for an hour you have built up quite a bit of sweat, putting your lid on afterwards is not pleasant

It’s a fun thing and hopefully after the action we’ll chill for a bit before riding off so stinky lids should be at a minimum…

hold up…

no one mentioned running was involved…