Judas

Thank you Sherrie - there are loads of us who are registered on both forums, and on many other forums probably. This is a nonsense. I have T-shirts and sweatshirts from all sorts of forums - what I wear is down to me, no-one else, and Friday night at the Ace was a TLB event as well.

LB folk who promote division (and TLBers who do likewise) are IMNSHO low-life ****s.

We all ride on two (er, soon to become three) wheels, and this nonsense is just as daft as “I hate scooters”.

I just don’t much take to chavs and show-offs…

Jim C, I agree, She wolf your right, Ginger, Stop stirring. You can wear what you like, I mean come on, I had to put up with enough **** when I came beggin and crawling for the van on the france trip. Im TLB your LB, But you all respected my request for help. B/C of that incident I have struck up a relationship with a few LB’ers and had some great laffs with em. You have to take the crap you give out mate and to be fair to do give alot out.

we aint an MC we are both forums for a love of bikes, so lets stop this **** before it gets out of hand. As Jim said we all have a love affair for bikes and thats why we are here.

Jim, I dont want to cross web polenate but I have never blanked any member of this forum when up the Ace, or any other forum for a matter of fact.

P.S I hate scooters and Im a chavalishous show off wit ma bling and 250mph wheelies aint it blat!

Lol

hey Burger - hoy you doing and how is your lovely fiance?

I don’t blank people either - I talk to anybody, I aint fussy, lol

lol, Yer she’s great thanks, Suffering with the flu which means she cant ride her bike!!! arrgh, shame mine is in the workshop eh??? lol Means her bike is getting spanked good and proper!

P.S I still want your R6!

There are other forums?

Yes mate, Many of them. Check em all out and see which one suites your ethos. As I said, we all have the same love affair so whats the issue?

(rubs hands gleefully)

Yes, indeed there are other forums.

May I now say that I hate the web-forum interfaces - you have to download tons of repeated nonsense each post you read, but hey…

Mailing lists are much better, but went downhill after 1995 when AOL discovered them (and usenet, google ‘eternal September’), and Yahoo! groups are the absolute pits.

Personally I prefer newsgroups. uk.rec.motorcycles (UKRM) is a gas to lurk in. Beware, very high volume, and top-posters (quite rightly) are shot on sight…

visordown is the friendliest forum

Yer thats what I have heard. Shame I aint a member, arrgh well, no love lost! lol

Why not your a member of tlb aern’t you?

Hmmmmm? I’m sure some would agree with you. Some however would claim that it’s largely populated by retarded knob ends, bulliers of girls, and keyboard warriors who’d better turn out to be a little more polite IRL. Some would further assert that it is nastier than anything else to which the abbreviation VD is commonly applied. JMHO.

Nah you just need a thick skin.

But by the look of it here the childishness is the internet thing.

Oh and IMHO all internet groups are nice to meet. Go to TLB meets LB meets and VD meets

Yep, thats why I have never joined VD, Had a friend who had her nose pushed out. Prefernces, Like I said, pick a forum ethos that suites you. No biggie, Im a proud subscriber of these forums TLB and LB, cos we ride, we go out, we get pissed and we like woman who ride bikes, and actually they aint that bad it either!

My moto and Im sure I can speak for Nice day is to speak your mind have a decent debate but at the end of it have a brew and go for a ride with no love lost.

Thats why Im a member of these two forums, cos I feel I can speak my mind, be listened too and want to listen to other members (apart from Ghost rider 675 ) Ill see you on circuit you big girl! lol (This is a joke and in no way should be taken out of context).

VD meets, I’d see a doctor about that

Look i don’t care what forum you are on or not. As long as you are a good laugh.

Well i am doctor Katana

Thats the spirit fella! See u out for a brew, Im the lanky yorkshire man on the R1 or if your lucky I might be on the wifies SV! lol

A doctor, now is that one of those paper phd doctors, or are you a “real” doctor?

JimC, what’s this about three wheels - you getting a Robin Reliant?

(CM runs for the hills

bugger, JimC knows all the lanes through the Surrey Hills, better run a bit further!)

well i havent bought a hoodie so i cant comment, TLB is boring though there is nothing going on on there anyhoos.