JT from across the pond

Hey everyone,

Just new to the forum,would like to introduce myself. My name is John and I go by JT. I am from Texas, but I am currently working as a contractor in Iraq. I like the forum because it keeps me informed on what’s happening in the world of superbike racing LoveIt!!! Back home I ride a Harley Davidson Roadking, but looking to get a sportbike when I get back to the States. I am a big time James Ellison fan and can’t wait to see him racing next season for GSE, also pulling for Ben Spies in WSB, and Nicky Haden in MotoGP.So I hope to chat with my fellow race fans in the future.

Welcome to LB, fella! :slight_smile:

Hi and Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Howdy and welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.

hayden wont beat the doctor ,welcome bb1

hello and welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB, Roadking; I hope you are staying safe out there.Are you a Two-Wheeled Texan? That’s a brilliant forum which I also regularly visit, a mine of information that has helped me with my Bandit 1250, including downloading the workshop manual for free!

http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

http://www.twtex.com/forums/index.php

roadking03 welcome to the site fella! :D:D

welcome to lb

Hey bluesboy1,

I believe you are right, Rossi pretty much rules Motogp, but I have to go with Haden because its the American thing to do! Hope everyone understands lol

JT

Hey Eezyrida,

I am staying safe here in Iraq.I do appreciate the statement. I have’nt gotting onto the two wheel texan site, but now that you told me about it I will definitely look it up!

Thanks, JT

Ama7,

I tend to agree with you on the bike addiction.,and the drug thing. I guess the only difference is bike addiction is legal. Ride safe,keep the rubber side down.

JT

What you mean…Again? :wink:

Takes one bum year for some and a little consistency for another to be in serious contention.

To John

Welcome to LB…You’ll find a few fellow yanks here already.

:slight_smile:

hi and welcome

well another from across the pond has seen the light and come to the asylum welcome mate and spread the good word over there :D:D:D