Journey To Russia - Charity donations.....

Your welcome guys!

BTW, personally, I think this should be stickied (is there such a word lol), as i found it lurking at the bottom of the second page when i went to find it.

good idea… but some people may feel that’s a little un-fair… we’ll just have to make sure it stays at the top!

m

Cheers Barro Sterling work as always
and I have just notice chillednsorted has added thank very much

I can understand that. I also understand that there are forum politics as there are in all areas of life, but its a shame, that as a group, we cant put any issues aside to help raise funds for the Everyman charity, especially in a male dominated forum.

I couldn’t agree more! :slight_smile:

And we’ve just had another donation! chilled - thank you very much mate you’ve taken us to the 10% mark…

Cheers!

Great news! Thank-you!

Im with Joolz on this one…

Its a bit annoying keep having to scroll and search…

“go on” “make it sticky”

You know it makes sense Rodney !!

well as our top donator has asked… it’s been done :slight_smile:

Cheers everyone - I’m still stunned at the support you’re giving Everyman…

Have a look at the new ad… made me laugh!

http://www.noticeyournuts.com/main.html

Lol great clip!! and even better to see it stickied!!! Thanks Barro!

Thank you.

Marcus Palomar - you are a star - thanks for the donation mate - you’ve taken us over the £400 mark!

Come on people …get behind em !!

think of all that free vodka were gonna get !!

im off the booze so i,ll have on of them hats with ears !!!

Free vodka my arse! Well you’ll get some 'cause you donated a huge wad… how much do I need to bring back? :slight_smile:

m

I’ll bring it back for you Barro as the others will only drink it.

Matt, you might consider editing the first post on this topic to provide clickable URLs…

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar - thank you very much for your donation :slight_smile:

Those links were clickable when I put them live - for some reason the mark up came out of the post - sometimes happens on this forum when things are moved or edited by mistake… sorted now though - thanks for the heads up.

m

How cool is this? We’ve just gone over the £500 mark with a donation from Lisa Carolan… thank you very much for all the support guys - it’s really good to be raising cash for such a worthwhile charity…

Are you aged 40-50? Want to help this charity?

A place that runs trials for contact lens companies that Jackie and I have done many studies with over the last 15 years is desperately looking for subjects for a trial involving short sighted people who are developing the need for reading glasses.

The study involves four trips to their premises in Vauxhall Bridge Road each lasting an hour and 45mins
approx which will involve a series of tests, for example, the taking of photos of the lenses in your eye, doing reading tests, etc.

Currently they are after people who do not have astigmatism, but are running a similar study later in the year for people who do.

If you are suitable for the study, which will be established at an initial appointment, you will be paid £160 at the end of the study. Once on their list you will often be invited back for further studies, which often involve free lenses for long periods. Jackie once had daily disposable lenses for free for two years.

Now the charity bit. They are so short of volunteers they have offered me £50 for every person I recommend who is accepted. I will donate £40 of every fee they pay me to http://www.justgiving.com/journeytorussia.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2429490799

Giuliano - that’s an amazing offer - thank you very much - you can certainly put my name down for that PM me for my details and I’ll also donate the money I make from it to Everyman.

m