Joolz has a VERY expensive pussy....

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Joolz! Expensive little buggar…but well worth it, it seems.! :smiley:

Attachments

joolz_cat.jpg

i’d not pay a lot for a cat with no eye’s:hehe:

What makes this cat very expensive, does it make the tea.

Rofl Greg, you joked you would do this but I didnt actually think you would! You ickle bugger!

I’ll get my own back one day :wink:

Johnp, hes a pedigree Maine Coon, my new baby. Hes already won an award at a Cat Show at 3 months old, Best of Class. His show name is/was Kagoza Starstruck but we have named him Forrest :smiley:

Hehehe…it was just too good to pass up. And I’d be disappointed if you didn’t bring it right back to me…one good turn and all of that. :laugh:

i no some one with a bengl tiger cat they cos a bit. it was mine… he getting big now thou!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3012/200706030046na4.jpg

We’ve got an Abyssinian called Fogarty:D

Attachments

FOGGY-016.jpg

He’s great - congrats! :slight_smile:

Mrs 5150’s parents have two Maine Coons. One of them weighs 10kg, apparently… he’s only two, and he’s HUGE ! I hope yours has a big basket! :smiley:

Thats one big ball o fluff you got there Joolz:D

Where do they get the name Maine Coon from?

Would love to see some pics if you have any!

Theres lots of stories about where the name originally came from. The best write up ive found is this:-

Hi

I used to breed them and still have 5. I know Kaeren very well, enjoy the showing but don’t take it too seriously :smiley: and remember it’s fun. and the cats don’t care.

Tina, (was Coonawarra MC)

Aaaahhh, he is lovely, I have a Bengal X - naughty little thing she is, hope your little one is better behaved.

Wow Tina, small world! Id love to see pictures if you dont mind. I have pictures of my cats on my Facebook if your interested.

Im not going to show him, as I got him for purely selfish reasons, for me me and me! :smiley: Im begrudgingly sharing him with my children though :unsure: Kaeren was great, very helpful and I was totally smitten with her cats, she had 40 of them!! They all had such strong characters but all different at the same time. Even my husband was awestruck and fell in love with them (big softie!!).

Anyway, enough typing, Im off to play with my pussy! :cool:

sure have some on my facebook too, look me up, tina clark is private but send a friend request and you can have a look at my pussys lol.

Heres a taster.

Chewy (RIP) AKA European Premier Kittycoonz Chewbacca - 25lb 1.47mtr tail to nose

hehe bloody bengals make a awful meow sounds like a women screaming pmfsl… i got 3 pussy and the youngest female Clio is bloody mental and the male one (toleyme) her brother just rips heads off birds all day and then i got one more female that’s like 100 odd in cat years(sekhmet) she just lays about all day and nick’s ppl’s chickens:w00t: as you can see there all named after egyptian’s and we should have a new comer soon Anubis a doberman :wink: and i will take him for walks on the bike:hehe:

what’s a Bengal x? yer i had a Bengal but my x has it now wot generation is Ur’s??

my mums sister has two siamese cat aswell hehe;)

My kids have just seen the picture and now they want one.

Aww, Love cats (and most other pets).
My Mum had two pedigreed Persians, one died a year last New Year (the ginger one in the pic) but he made it to 17 years old ! :(Cracking pics on here guys but don’t tell anyone that I like them or they’ll think I’m soft !!!

Attachments

DSC01470.JPG

Image023--8589628229598076843.jpg

those 2 cats look like they have evil plans on there minds:w00t:

My cats:D:D, Sparky the fluffy one eats humans for dinner, Becki just watches him do it.