Jizzstream meets up with the BCR 31.10.10

I think ill mount my camera on teh back this time to catch anymore gems of yours! :smiley:

Come off it mate. You look fabulous in a dressā€¦Iā€™m thinking last week at The Blue Oyster Bar:kiss: What a night!:w00t:

Iā€™ll come along too if the rain holds off and girls are allowed!! :wink:

Going by this previous post you will be in good company bikergirl400! :w00t:

oooooooooooo fantastic . Looks like a bimmer rideout. Set handwarmers to ā€˜stunā€™ :D.

Pipe: check

Slippers: Check

Panniers: check

Hip flask: check

cigar: check

chocks away :cool:

You coming out then Andy??? :w00t:

Can people not have secret lives anymore???:ermm:

Girls are allowed along,in fact encouraged to join the merry band:P

Its hardly a secret after the way you were carrying on, even the Coast Guard were called out to help in the Emergency Services response and the RSPCA still intend to prosecute!:blink:

have a good ride guys (& girls) my bikeā€™s still not fixed so iā€™ll have to take a break this weekend. :frowning:

Oh b0llox! Cant you get a loaner?:frowning:

On a serious noteā€¦and serious aint my bag. Regarding the Rodderā€™s/LAA association to this gig, lets bring it home in one piece(ish). I mentioned this on Air Ambulance gig from Dunton or somewhere some years back (I did not attend) and a lady binned it on the ride and guess who got called outā€¦:blush:

New seals in waterpump, so the ktm is fit to go :slight_smile:
If anybody needs picking up from blackheath, let me know before this evening, otherwise, see you at the roundabout :smiley:

Well actually Iā€™m in Greenwich so if we could meet at blackheath would be handy for me? What time and where?

Fantabulous!:w00t:

Im now thinking of meeting at blackheath, its earlier and loads less distance than the ace. im in dartford

ah two minds. Ill decide a bit later and let all know of z plans! :slight_smile:

I cancelled my plans for tonight to be able to make it tomorrowā€¦ that is if youā€™ll have meā€¦ :wink:

Editā€¦ hopefully the weathers going to be ok because at the moment it doesnā€™t look all that promisingā€¦ :frowning:

I can leave hackney and meet anyone at blackheath in morning then take them to meeting point if they note sure of meeting point :slight_smile:

If the weather is good - just looking out my window at rain! :frowning: - I will be at the Ace at 10.00 - 10.30ā€¦ I hope Iā€™ve got the meet time correct and not mixed up?

Although itā€™s been a while, I should be able to find the meeting point :doze: but if you want a cuppa before we set off, itā€™ll be on me ā€¦ :wink:

If weā€™re setting off from the BCR roundabout at 8.30, I would suggest leaving Blackheath at about 7.50. Itā€™s only 30 minutes if I remember correctly, but weā€™ll be stopping for fuel at the BP garage before we get to the roundabout, and it leaves us a few minutes spare.
Iā€™ll try to be there for approx 7.30 so I can have a cuppa before we set off.
Iā€™ll be on an orange superduke.
Donā€™t forget the clocks change tonight, so itā€™s not as early as it seems!