Jizzstream meets up with the BCR 31.10.10

My bike is white and I dont see the problem?:blink:
[/quote]

thats abuse you should be thrown in jail for that :laugh:
[/quote]

Actually I was thrown in hospital!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

not 125 but fairly newish. been on only 2 rideouts so is this still welcomed?

met rodrigo once & saddened by events of course, so weather permitting, would like to join in if i may.

cheers, win.

Iā€™m riding a BMW rt at the moment so Iā€™m firmly in the knobber catagory.

I could hide at the back?

I believe my fluorescent orange and balck R6 is more nobber than anything!!!

Ill be doing my best to hide, maybe behind you??

Wish i could be there guysā€¦

Hoping to get back for a week maybe at the end of Nov to harass you all.

Pouty you know weā€™d love to see you - donā€™t hide:hehe:

Hopefully iā€™ll get the chance to come along too! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to also say that Iā€™m truely astounded by the devoted response that the LB community has made to the loss of this gentleman. Unfortunately i did not know Rodrigo but i wish i had had the chance, a terrible loss, may he rest in peace.

Martin

meā€¦??:crying:

Can always count on LBā€™ers coming together when you need them to

thanks, not sure I could hide anyway on that thing!

Iā€™ll see if I can get my booked stamped by the bossā€¦

Obviously weā€™d love to see you too Lewis, but we havenā€™t seen Pouty for aaaaaages so just mentioned it. OK? Tears over now??? Weā€™ll bring a hanky on Sunday just in case:hehe:

heā€™s just an attention tart :w00t::w00t:

LR6, dont be fooled by that Jizzstream, what a terrible lot they are! And dont be trying to get into bed with The BCR retards now you know the love has gone over there!:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Great. 1 fell swoop, how to loose friends and alienate peopleā€¦ :alien:

Stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. The jizzā€™s are much loved and super cool in my eyes, but the BCR boys (and girls - Broady) are my idols! So 2 birds 1 stone, Sunday! Sorted. See you there. Bingo Bango Bongo! :smiley:

You taught me well angel :stuck_out_tongue:

Spoken like a true statesman. Whats that they say about being able to sell sand to Arabs;)

We hope there isnā€™t going to be any ā€œBingo Bango Bongoā€ on our section at least

Hopefully make it along to this too on sunday, now that Iā€™ve met a few LBā€™ers out n about :wink:

Iā€™ll try to steer clear of any Ford Focusā€™s (or whatever it was) on roundabouts this time :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

ajoe90

Stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. The jizzā€™s are much loved and super cool in my eyes, but the BCR boys (and girls - Broady) are my idols! So 2 birds 1 stone, Sunday! Sorted. See you there. Bingo Bango Bongo! :smiley:
[/quote]

Who you calling a girl???:wink:

Who you calling a girl???:wink:
[/quote]
YOU! lol :wink: Only joking, got your attention though.