Jewell vs illzyzf - Charity Boxing Match

Moto Thingy - if you are the size claimed, you must look like a monkey f.ucking a football on a 848.

I call BS.

Because of this reason and this reason only, if you are big, in good shape, can bench 272kgs, massive, hench and a puller with the ladies, why aren’t you every meet flexing your guns? Why aren’t you in the LB Face thread showing your pretty face for possible poon time? Why aren’t you pimping yourself out to the girls on here?

I’ve met killers, forces and prison peeps, I’ve met double hard bastards who do not need introductions as everyone knows who they are. You are nothing, I’ve met people like you and forget them 5 seconds later.

Your ego is boring and shit if you cant back it up, just makes you look a pleb.

Funny, same guy bigged you up last time, only 1 person has done that, I’ve had no PM’s saying hes massive and will eat me.

You own 3 businesses yet post 800 replies in a month! My family does business(real millionaires) and dont have time to call there own mothers let alone talk as much shit as you.

I will be ignoring all your girly posts till 1. I meet you or 2. you die of aids.

Whats the real Jewell then Pete?:wink:

Jewell shuppp **** this boxing shit. Next Wednesday BM I’ll knock u out.

Sorry sorry

pm me your number

Moto moto… We have a common enemy…
We should ride on this faggot

i though u was man enough to do it urself :stuck_out_tongue:

is this the big ego thread lol

Every Dog has there day mate. But you got the advantage cause you got the man with the money making hands on your side :hehe:

Your guess is as good as mine…

But can we all just play nice people…This is the internet - it’s not worth getting upset about. An insult on here doesn’t mean sh*t but people are falling into the old trap of getting wound up.

I am but why show mercy ?
If moto wants a piece of him then bwoi he can have him
It’s not like Jew is a lil boy
Big man answa for their tlk
Jewell is a likkle bitch
Wen I piss ppl off I do it for jokes
Jew is an actual serial moist wasteman

Who’s on my side that gt money?

**** it,

both of ya then, even if I lose, I would still of enjoyed it and stood my ground something you 2 pussies wouldn’t know anything about.

On a serious note … guys just calm the hell down.

The voice of reason. I did tell the admin to delete my account months ago but they wouldn’t listen…Now look whats happend?:smiley:

I have tried my hardest to get ban but no the admin conts won’t have it

I love you really Jewell.Sorry Sorry

That’s really not much of an ambition to shout about…

:slight_smile:

this all saga reminds me so much about that episode of south park ‘T.M.I.’
:D:D:D

Lol. But its peeople like you that make me laugh :hehe:

All this Keyboard warrior stuff just words mate thats all it is…

Its a internet forum. God