Jewell vs illzyzf - Charity Boxing Match

Thats funny because people are telling me your loads smaller than me…so 30 kgs heavier is alot…strange that…

another bs comment.

LOL. Really? sounds like someones pulling your ugly leg mate…Give me a name and i’ll tell you if I (ME) have ever met them?Until then fook off

You fat bar steward!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d lay of the pies if I were you… :wink: :smiley:

Lol I met Moto king (Ben) and his bro and mates at oakdene. I am 18stone 6ft1 and he was way above me and built like a brick shitehouse I’d say yeah 21-22stone bout right even though I would beat u in an arm wrestle :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0&feature=related

Moto having a dance ! :smiley:

ffs rob why you told them all that? He thought I was a little runt you just blown my cover you mug :crazy:

This might be slightly below the belt and I’m no racing snake myself but:

That’s gotta be more Burger-King than Moto-King surely

:slight_smile:

I’ll be at the BullDog bash strongest man contest on 12th August? Come Down MacD its a good day…If your hard enough of course?But I like your thinking about Burger-King? You have given me an idea mate!!!

could be a good charity event for LAA :smiley: might need them on hand afterwards too :stuck_out_tongue:

Well - who are you? He called you Ben but the Moto-King who sent us a PM once called himself Martin:w00t::smiley:

LAS? Yeah your right mate. Cause if I step in the ring there will be a few going home on there backs in an NHS Taxi :cool:

No Comment. You think what you like The Moto-King is a man of hidden identity. Does the stig reaveal his Identity? No…

Just done real charity work… 4mile run around city for homeless people charity “crisiS”… See I do care bout ur mum jewell

That would be frigging brilliant :stuck_out_tongue: Please film it :stuck_out_tongue:

erm, well yes he did…

LAA actually london air ambulance

I like you iLLzYZF. You got front.:cool:

2 blokes required to carry Jewell to the ring in a diabetic coma if he tries to make that weight!

Should be with head guards IMO anyway.

Must also say I’m not convince the real Jewell is in this thread. That ARMY comment didn’t generate enough of a response! :wink:

Quote Burger-King

*I’ll be at the BullDog bash strongest man contest on 12th August? Come Down MacD its a good day…If your hard enough of course?

But I like your thinking about Burger-King? You have given me an idea mate!!!*

What are the chips like?

When you say hard enough do you mean as in boner?

(sorry I spend far to much time with Alex - well I did before I moved to Ireland…)

:slight_smile: