jeremy clarkson again

well done jc people should get out more and have fun and stop being so picky :slight_smile:

Actually, this means that heā€™s more of a nob than most, as he is, quite literally, a ā€œOne Eyed Monsterā€!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i am an ā€œone-eyed monsterā€ myself, i dare all of you to say that in front of me, in a borough market meet maybe, then i would say you are brave.

i think Jeremy clarkson is a coward, like those soldiers in tank shooting little armed people or civilians, knowing they can get away from it

All this fuss and you know what?

The Gulf Stream continues to flowā€¦ :smiley:

Soā€¦JC reckons GB is an ā€œidiotā€ ??? If GB isnā€™t careful he might end up running a car based, self slapping on the back (despite crews having to spend hours filming waiting for him (JC) not to lose it on a corner) programā€¦Notā€¦ I like JC but he can be a total Kn3b from time to time :D:w00t:

If you actually came out instead of campaigning for no parking fees for bikes, which i think is pointless by the way then i would ask about your loss of vision in one eye. But then thats not likely to happen is it, seeing as i have been a member of this site for nearly a year and have never met you in that timeā€¦ maybe you could comment on my lack of hair:P

?? What soldiers and anyway, I think there is a bit of a difference between a bit of name calling and killing folks ā€¦ ???

if he was a coward he wouldnā€™t say anything at all would he? he would just think it and maybe tell close friends. he speaks his mind, which in my opinion is a good thing.

BBSMONKā€¦

you really need to lighten up fella;)ā€¦if you really are not prepared to get a diffrent veiw from your own then you really shouldā€™nt have posted up mate.

you know nothing to my knowledge of what its like to be a soldier,so i would like to say that i have taken great offence to your comment,but will not take it any furtherā€¦

i am really sorry to hear about the loss of vision on one eyeā€¦it is unfortunate and i wouldā€™nt wish that on anyoneā€¦

but i am confident that you ride better than PJ with only half the visionā€¦:P.

just kiddingā€¦dont take it to heart mateā€¦nobody voted for Gordon Brownā€¦nobody wants him hereā€¦and i still think heā€™s a nobā€¦

smiled:).

+1ā€¦ Especially about being a former soldier! I do take offense at the hard working troops (who donā€™t ask to be sent to certain places in the first place) being labelled by some bloody armchair hero!
If you donā€™t like other people to have opinions, I suggest you may be in the wrong country! Why not try some lovely little communist place where the government takes people away and makes them disappear when they donā€™t toe the line! Would seem a bit more up your street perhaps!
Of course, you are allowed to have your own opinion! Just donā€™t forget the many servicemen and women who gave up there lives (and continue to do so!) in order that you have that luxury! :satisfied:

Nuff said! Rant over! :wink:

OI PJ YOUR A SLAPHEAD !!! :D:D:Dand being follicly challenged myself Im allowed to say that :stuck_out_tongue:

1st accept my apology for posting misleading information, i am actually a 2-eyed monster, like rest of you:) i just want to test how sensitive you are on this

i am still puzzled by the sensitivity and political correctness issue on media

it is hard to find a communist state to live, because most of them have been ruined by anglo-american capitalism, so before the final revolution come, i have to make do living in a capitalist country:)

Lordy this thread has taken a funny old turn.

Seems everyone is a bit sensitive to having the mick taken so gawd only knows how the olā€™ Scottish one eyed, rubber faced, grey wearing, bean counting, socially incompetent, lying, one-eyed, head-stuck-in-sand leader of ours is feeling :w00t:

Get off that fence !! :smiley:

:w00t:Cheeky fecker;)And as for you Shaneā€¦:angry::laugh:

It was carol thatcher and the queenā€™s gollywogs that got it last week! This week its Clarkson in the politically correct firing line!
It seems the media is very good at orchestrating ā€˜rowsā€™ over the most insignificant things, it just amazes me how gullible we all must be to consider that any of this crap actually matters!
And all this ā€˜apologisingā€™, to what end does it serve?
Just the media creating a storm in a tea cup and then trying to clean up for itself afterwards.
Personally I think Iā€™d bloody hate to work for the BBC.

I wouldnā€™t worry too much about thatā€¦;):w00t:

WOT ??? was only telling truth :D:Pya want any nice pix from the ducati museum mate when I go in August ? :slight_smile:

I think someone put it best by saying

When Tony Blair, David Blunkett and Gordon Brown were in a meeting together there were only 3 good eyes between them!!

(no offence ment to the blind or partially sighted but these people are ment to be running our country!!)