Jacket upgraded!

Bought these two online.  RIDEX LJ-2Y Leather Jacket and RIDEX CJ2 Waterproof

I was skeptical about them both, particularly leather one with yellow reflectors, as they were so cheap price, but the looked good for me to be curious enough to order it.  Bought them alongside a much more expensive and Alpinestar jacket, which I expected to keep.  Turns out both jackets above are solid.  Both fits well and looks great and seems well made, material is heavy and defo not cheap, and the armor seems solid also. Whilst I have not tested the leather in wet weather(yet), both jackets were very warm in sub zero rides home and one very wet ride to work the other day. All for a little over £115! I have now returned the (much)more expensive (£350) Alpinestar jacket hence now I dont need to justify the cost to the financial controller(girlfriend) and I have two great jackets!  WIn win!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Ridex also do Lederhosen 

Not sure if that was a dig at me or the brand itself but Ill keep that in mind for next Oktoberfest! LOL!

Nope…just being informative (especially for the Jets)

Lederhosen is so last year. Watch out for the kilt pics this summer

Russ you’re a cheeky fkr.

Lederhosen is so last year. Watch out for the kilt pics this summer

Russ you’re a cheeky fkr.

Jetstream
That I am ;)

Riding a motorcycle in a leather kilt is probably inadvisable, especially for pedestrians with good eyesight.

I’ll try the kilt idea out once the weather gets a bit warmer. I’ll report back.