I've only gone and done it.......

Well,i finally got me new leathers yesterday,as the old ones didnt match the bike and were also getting abit tight so i thought i had better try em out today,off i go on the bike,and i only go and get me bloody knee down on a left hander,first time ever had a knee down,didnt realsie my old leathers were restricting me so much,happy Roadhog

Ade

so you no longer look like a power ranger then Ade ??

Oh yeah,i still do,i now just look like the red power ranger as opposed to the blue one

Ade

Yeah it’s an awesome feeling matey,Already checked ya vid out… pretty cool… i not too good on right handers yet tho,only managed to get me left down on a 90 degree bend so far…

Ade

best feeling in the world getting your knee down for the first time!

Mine was in august going round Druids @ Brands, for some reason I am better @ right than left, but by the afternoon I was knee down round most corners right and left. What a buzz.

Yeah i agree with that,it is a great feeling,i spent all that time thinking it was never gonna happen then i go and get me new leathers and get it down on the first rideout i do,didnt realise my old leathers were restricting me that much,roll on summer and some new tyres

Ade