IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!

I can assure you Steve you will not go hungry even if I have to nick one of Lou’s sausages:w00t::smiley:

Can’t have you doing that, she needs all the saussage she can get :stuck_out_tongue:

OiOi;):smiley:

Im in! Gonna fly back especially for this one :smiley: Might need to hitch a lift from someone though and if theres a spare spot in a tent somewhere - will never get a tent through on hand luggage!!! :w00t:

Ratty46 was looking for a spare hand to pitch his tent!:stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how many “free” spaces will become available in the boysies tents??!! LOL!

I’m looking forward to sitting around in a “Community Circle” singing Kum By Ya and havin some deep and meaningful chats failing that I’ll be p1ssed as ar£**oles trying to pop up the ol 2 second tent and crash out. The only thing is i may need a hand with my zip on sleeping bag!

Quite a few I would imagine!! :w00t:

Ditto!! :wink:

I’ve just realized I may not be able to make this, its on the same day as the Community Shield (Pompey V Manure) at Wembley and a mate of mine has just informed me he’s got me a ticket, what to do?!? :unsure:

fugg it i think I will just get in it whe i’m semi sober then when the hardcore drinking starts and I crash out, I’ll be all snuggled up :laugh:

if theres a space…you be more than welcome alice;):P:D

Sounds like its going to be a blast.
Not sure whether to tent it (encourages my bad drunken behaviour) or to stay sober…?

Just need to try and re-arrange previous commitments :frowning:

Is the Monday a bank holiday?, or am I the only one who will be working that day?

Nope it will be another boring monday

not if its booked off;)

will be if you suffer from hangovers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… what do I do, What do I do!

Now the boring bit:D

Anyone wishing to camp MUST register with me by PM as there are a limit to the number of tent spaces and it’s first come first served.

Thank You :slight_smile:

Count me in, but not too sure about the camping over…

B+B…:P:D

brought ticket

Good Girl:D

Come on peeps, get your tickets at BMM this Wednesday from either Me, AndyP or Ginger:cool:

as long as at least one of you remember:P