It's finally here

We are a fairly nice bunch of people :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

GSXR Thereā€™s a couple of people who live that way on here - maybe post something in the rideout session that they may see more easily :wink:

only a fairly good bunch hahaā€¦

well thats good to know at least, iā€™m pretty shy so may find it quit overwhelming to see every one but hey you never now till you go right :wink:

What bike should I look out for if I go?

Iā€™m really not sure whoā€™s going to be up there (neither if I am going up - will decide tomorrow)

Tbh on a Friday night trying to find a bike and the biker it belongs to is an impossible missionā€¦ Ones that have stickers with Londonbikers on them are a good sign but finding their rider is a bit weirder.

Usually thereā€™ll be a few people on one of the tables inside but given the hot weather most will be outsideā€¦

Again, post it up in the Rideout section and then you can arrange with someone who is definitely going :wink:

Alternatively, look at the St Georges day galleries and try to remember faces :slight_smile:

if thats directed at me none as i donā€™t have one yet :frowning: iā€™m half tempted to may be go still just to meet the people on here see what its all about talk get some info and all that good stuff thereā€¦ be a part of some thingā€¦

Serrisan is on a red GSR600 Suzuki and Iā€™m on a silver one with renthal bars and a white helmet. come get us :smiley:

and im on a gsr with twin headlights silver :smiley:

I doubt Iā€™ll be upā€¦ forecasts of rain tonight and Iā€™m knackeredā€¦