Isle of Man trip

me and 205 blade recently got back from a week in the isle of man some might say that it was probably late in the year to go and the weather would be ****, well i was sort of crossing all my fingers as you can imagine,Well it must of worked we were there for 8 days and out of 8 we couldn’t ride only on 2 days so what a result in the whole time we were there we didn’t see on copper well thats a lie we saw 1 but he was totally **** faced, the place is to say the least awesome, we spent the first 4 days camping well why not for a laugh, but after 4 nights i just couldn’t take the bloody cockerels giving it the biggin from 2 am onwards they totally pissed me off so we found a B&B for £15 a night in Laxey, what a touch we thought,

Well the course route is totally mad the corners don’t give you any get out of jail free space if you over cook them you will be either in to a stone wall or off the mountian all together but as bikers you have to go there, we basically did the whole island as we had 8 days we went to the most southern point too the most northern point

i’ve attached some pics hope you like

Attachments

CIMG1578.jpg

CIMG1581.jpg

CIMG1587.jpg

CIMG1594.jpg

CIMG1590.jpg

CIMG1604.jpg

CIMG1606.jpg

CIMG1607.jpg

CIMG1620.jpg

CIMG1680.jpg

CIMG1677.jpg

CIMG1688.jpg

CIMG1689.jpg

CIMG1692.jpg

CIMG1695.jpg

CIMG1700.jpg

CIMG1701.jpg

CIMG1670.jpg

CIMG1706.jpg

CIMG1705.jpg

CIMG1662.jpg

CIMG1663.jpg

CIMG1668.jpg

Great pics :slight_smile:

Cant wait to get there again next year :cool:

Nice pic’s mate :cool: Dont think I could have put up with Des for 8 days :D:)

Great Pics!!!

Glad you enjoyed the trip - would love to race over there.

very nice pics, I’ve been there for the TT but I reckon Man it’s a lovely place all year round, I wouldn’t mind to get there again

Top job guys… Are you’s making it over for the TT this year?

anyone who fancies going i have a bike and one booking for sale in the classifided section …for this years TT

great pics looks an amazing place, best phone my mate who just moved there freebie time i think :slight_smile:

Thanx for pictures. I want to go to Isle of Man someday…

Nice pics! Really want to get there more than ever now! :rolleyes: