Is it "Drive like a prat day" in London today?

I find that letting people behind see the shoulder holster and pistol when I do a lifesaver works well…‘Biker Friendly’ stickers available at the following link for drivers who’d care to show their allegiance! http:///www.happyhelmet.co.uk

It pains me to see scooters being ridden badly. Gives us a bad name.However, after one of those days when, as usual, I stop on the white line at junctions and EVERY TIME someone on a geared bike thinks it’s OK to come along after me and then pull over the line and in front of me (and then proceed to go quite slowly when the lights change, and generally get in my way), I have some sympathy for the scoot’s who one might find up one’s backside :DAnd don’t get me started about the number of times I’ve safely passed a geared bike, after following them for a little while and establishing that they’re happy to potter on at a sedate speed, only to find that as soon as they’ve seen what’s passed them they suddenly wake up and try to pass me at warp speed :P:DWe’re all subject to irrational behaviour at times.

I find that letting people behind see the shoulder holster and pistol when I do a lifesaver works well…‘Biker Friendly’ stickers available at the following link for drivers who’d care to show their allegiance!http://www.happyhelmet.co.uk

Is there an echo in here??? :smiley:

This morning while filtering through Brixtonia I had some twat old woman coming the other way in a shitty little car swerve at me and nail the horn. The road was really wide, wide enough for two cars side by side on her carriageway and I was pretty tight over into the stationary traffic going my way. There were no parked cars for her to have to go out wide.

She got alarmingly close to clumping me. WTF is wrong with some people?

I think it’s Groundhog day , it is in London anyway … everyday. :slight_smile:

Just for the double post , i bought 2 :smiley:

Bear with me on this but i had an incident yesterday which made me laugh but also confused.

I came across a BMW rider who was on the inside lane of a duel carriageway just after some traffic lights, he was going pretty slowly and being over taken by a people carrier. I sat behind the people carrier and he moves over to the right in that way which shows he’s seen me and to let me go past. The BMW is over on the inside half of the inside lane and still going slowly so with plenty of room i go past with a quick nod to the people carrier driver to say thanks and continue on to the next traffic lights maybe 50 yards on, filtering to the front.

Lights turn green and the BMW has shot up the inside of the inside lane of cars to get in front. Seeing that i’m ahead of the cars as well he moves into my lane and now weaves from side to side in front of me. We’re probably only doing about 40 but he moves over to the inside lane so i move level and hold my hand out, palm upwards, to say “what’s your problem”. Obviously i’m not going to find out so think bugger it i’ll continue on my merry way.

Maybe half a mile down the road yet more traffic lights (horrible roads, glad i don’t live around there!) and he eventually comes along the outside and noses in front. So feck it, let him go. A little further on he’s along side again gesturing something, not in an angry way but i’ve clearly rattled his cage, then takes a turning off.

Is it just that BMW riders don’t like to be overtaken or have i missed something?

whos the bloke on ginger benelli (not me) streetfightery thing wiiv blacklid, chattin up toty in a merc , whilst calmly rolling around marble arch corner onto edgeware rd, that was fuggin class.

a prat who had to spin his artic around twice to avoid bridges this mornin ffs ?: