immigrants

interesting stuff…

immigrants exposed

i saw this on news at ten tonight…opens ur yeys abit,

smiled:).

It took undercover reporters to find a man called “Vicki” suspicious?.:wink:

you live in that area so should know better…

lol come on, like this is new?! This happens everywhere and has been for years lol

yeah but they has just realized that it’s happeing here aswell ;]

forget about the immigrants,…we need to catch that Arnie still!
:smiley:

We? Leave it to the real boys :smiley:

As Kenny Everett once said:-

Round them up
Put them in a field
And bomb the b@stards.

[quote]
johnp (17/07/2008)

As Kenny Everett once said:-

Round them up
Put them in a field
And bomb the b@stards.[/quote]would that be in the same field they’d just picked all the country’s fruit and veg from…?

:ermm:

Of course not that would be stupid, any other field which have no crops in will do.

Kenny Everet?

Showing your’e age :stuck_out_tongue:

But what a good idea:cool:

Well i am nearly 40.

And I thought you were old:hehe:

I don`t act like a 40 year old.

i’m suprised some people are so oblivious of this. wake up!

Typical copycat immigrant behaviour. They’re doing just what the Empire did to their ancestors :slight_smile:

100-odd yrs ago, a load of Brits ship out to the Punjab. Local unemployment is rife, local standards of living are going down the drain, none of the natives want them: but does that stop them taking all the good jobs, all the useful minerals, all the preeeety women? In fact, they even lay claim to the country!

Outrageous :wink:

+1 BENELLI BOY - US BRITS WERE ALSO HAPPY TO SHIP OUT TO NORTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SOUTHERN AFRICA - MASSIVE TERRITORIES WHICH WERE ALREADY OCCUPIED BY OTHER PEOPLES - BUT RATHER THAN JUST CADGE A BIT OF CASUAL LABOUR WE MASSACRED THE INHABITANTS AND TOOK THE WHOLE BLOODY PLACE OVER - OH YEAH - AND CURRENTLY OUR ARMY (THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN) ARE TAKING PART IN THE ILLEGAL OCCUPATION OF ANOTHER COUNTRY TO SECURE THEIR OIL RESERVES - PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES, EH CHAPS?

+1

i guess they are then just getting back what was wrongly lets say, taken from them all of them 100 odd years ago eh!.
:slight_smile: