I'm Off on Tuesday

I am so excited to be escaping the British Winter for the next few months.

Can i be early and wish all the LBers a very merry Christmas and that the new year brings you all health, wealth, happiness and many, many orgasms.

Take care & keep it sticky side up

Ange

Enjoy happy christmas to you too!

Enjoy the trip away, hope you have as much fun as my mate has on his nearly 4 months away. He’s now in Laos on his way to Thailand for a plane home in the middle of next month. If you can get to an internet cafe, keep us posted on your trip.

H

Nice for some! Have a nice time, think of us freezing and sneezing!

Have fun and drink a very tropical ****tail thinking on us back here in the cold…

Have fun on your trip, send some electronic postcard

Have fun & take with you a bag of good luck!!

Ezy

Phil

Sounds great Ange, I’ve got a mate in India right now emailing me, can’t help feeling slightly envious of all that warmth, you know we moan about our summers when were in them…they don’t seem so bad now eh?

Sounds a good plan though to get away from here, after losing your bike n’that, for 4 months then you’ll be back in the springtime for a new bike.

enjoy yourself - you deserve it.

I go away for a weekend and all of a sudden I’m out of touch. Where you going and whatcha doing?

No real plan as such. Tomorrow i fly to Thailand and will travel around for a month, hoping to do an elephant ride, visit the river markets, learn to dive, go to the Shaoilin Temple, see some full contact kickboxing, go through the jungle on an elephant…

28th December, i fly into Sydney and will see in the new year big style!!!

From there i travel up the gold coast to dive the Great Barrier Reef, cage dive with sharks then continue all the way up to Darwin.

Hoping to fly to Ayers Rock then fly down to Perth and work my way around again. Hoping to do some motorcycle touring and throw in a skydive too.

I have a guide book so will pretty much wing it.

oh thats it,go on rub it in!!! wish i was going but unfortunatly i have a mortgage to pay and a job to keep!!! dam dam dam.
Enjoy yourself, it certainly sounds like a trip of a lifetime.

I done my big trip 12 years ago,
never know may get the chance to do another

Sounds fab. Clearly you’ve packed in the job then

Have a great time and keep us posted on your progress

Have a good one…

Isnt’t it sticky side down though…???

Have a good one…

Isnt’t it sticky side down though…???

Have a good holiday!!! As mentioned above, loads of pics pls.

Horribly envious - enjoy yourself, but please take care.

Hoping to do my “trip of a lifetime” when the kids are grown up and I’ve retired.

Arghh…

You bitch!

Hope you’ll have a fantastic time in your travels!

Is that all you’re doing?

Sounds dull

rather stay here in the cold, wet, salty, expensive, mostly dark, bandit infested, nannied by government, ripped off by insurance cos, speed camera-ed covered, traffic jam congested United Kingdom.

Oh hang on, kinda talking me self out of it now.

Can I come too?
Have a ball / gas / laugh / blast or indeed all three. c’ya in the spring.

Nah Oli - she wants the Sticky side UP mate, who are we to argue?

"rather stay here in the cold, wet, salty, expensive, mostly dark, bandit infested, nannied by government, ripped off by insurance cos, speed camera-ed covered, traffic jam congested United Kingdom. "

Spain mate - spain, three GP’s a year, a bike friendly society (they think were cool cos we ride bikes - not like here) and warmth, warmth, and…ye need to learn spanish