Ignoring users

Hope you don’t but you will properly find out
Pin

None of this works on my tablet or phone (both Android) and I rarely as access the web any other way these days.

3 seconds on google gives you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.biniok.tampermonkey&hl=en

Because this lot are weirdos!!! welcome to LB…:cool:

Szymon, as by description, it is compatible with all GM scripts but yours :stuck_out_tongue:

R

To quote the most recent user comment on Tampermonkey - “will not install any script, and more to the point, it’s a crappy web browser, and not a userscript tool as I expected. I’m not going to stop using my default browser just to use this. its not as if we don’t search high and low for a browser that suits our needs, only to give it up because this comes along. I’ll do without TM or scripts on the tablet rather than be tricked like this. zero stars. no use at all. uninstalling.”

shrug some bad reviews doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t run a really really simple script like this one. Most people trying to do it are using big complex things that reformat entire Web sites to different interfaces.

You could try Opera for Android? I know that can run userscripts (have helped someone write one once). May need you to put some work in.

Or you could just ignore the idiots yourself :slight_smile:

As a long time devotee & worshiper at the church of KISS, this works for me. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: tested your script after you posted it, variables are set in different way same as arrays in chrome, that for a start.

Android? :stuck_out_tongue:

R