I was in the queue first

checkout rage

WTF is this place coming to?.
:angry:

:Thats why i get it delivered! Ive got better things to do than to argue about the queue! Besides, us Italians dont queue:P

:crazy:

Feel sorry for the family. Hope the tw@t getā€™s the full penalty for his actions!

Iā€™ve never really experienced this. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s because Iā€™m very good at ā€œconflict managementā€, or if itā€™s because I am (in my own mothers words) ā€œa big scary bastard!ā€ā€¦ :P:P

I like to think itā€™s the conflict management thing, but looking like you eat babies probably helps as well! :w00t:

Maybe weā€™re supposed to let people walk all over us in future and shove in :crazy:

I just donā€™t get some folk. Whereā€™s safe? :blink:

Delivery all the way :wink:

This is a very sad case, but itā€™s more common than people think. This incident happened at my local supermarket and I saw a similar thing a couple of years ago in Belgium.

Theses idiots just donā€™t realise that youā€™ve only got to hit someone once to kill them. Itā€™s not the initial punch that kills, but the fall onto a hard surface, pavement or tiled floor in this case.

Apparently the assailant hit the wrong man! His partner was arguing with a gobby 18 year old kid, but he hit and killed a 57 year old man!

This place is getting worse and worse by the day.

Now you see if we were allowed guns, everyone in the Q could have pulled them and riddled this fella with bullets.

What a way to goā€¦complete waste! Thanks only to some people who ainā€™t evenā€¦okā€¦I stop there! Iā€™m bitter and twisted thanks to a situation I had to endure today in Tescos in Slough.

I went to drive into a parking space that was so rightfully mine, only to be met with the arse end of some cheap '07 plate VW Polo. The owner gets out and shouts at me, telling me sheā€™d been waiting for that space for 5 mins, my reply was, ā€œfunny, I said the same thing!ā€, to which she replied withā€¦ā€œactually I was here long before you, ya fat cow!ā€ā€¦once someone calls me fat, yes I am but itā€™s medical and I donā€™t need some trollop to remind meā€¦I seen red. I then sat there in shock and she decided she wasnā€™t movin. The guy next to us turns up and tells me he is leaving and I thank him. The tart in the VW ainā€™t interestedā€¦sheā€™s still sat in her car with her fingers in her ears screamin, ā€œI ainā€™t listenin to ya, Iā€™m right youā€™re wrong!ā€ā€¦pathetic cowā€¦she needs a slapā€¦but it ainā€™t worth it. I move my car to the next spaceā€¦but when I come back sheā€™s not only marked my car with paint from hers, but dented itā€¦why? Why take it out on a car? Even I ainā€™t that sad!

Itā€™s easy to see why people crackā€¦this country is squeezing the last of our good will and faith out of us due to do-gooders and political correctness!! :angry: