I wana learn this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHKb0kuTiGw

go to a wing chun class fella. will take you a few years to be able to get there though :wink:

my sifu can do those push ups with ease. and you’ll learn 1 inch punch stuff in time. but there’s much better stuff in wing chun than 2 showboating techniques :slight_smile:

you wont learn finger push ups in wing chun! some hard gung fu styles maybe.

depends where you train doesn’t it fella?

so wehere would you train to learn that

1 inch punch or finger press ups? you don’t need to go anywhere to learn finger push ups. do it anywhere. start on your fists, then go to five fingers, reduce to 4… until eventually you can do it off of 1. you will need to be very strong though both in your forearms/triceps and in your fingers. to do on one arm and one finger is incredible. still as i say, many other people than bruce lee can do it.

as for the 1 inch punch then pretty much any wing chun class. different schools/disciplines will introduce it at different stages though so you may have to wait a few years pending where you go and how you get on :slight_smile:

those 2 things really are a tiny glimpse of a much bigger picture though. think of it as a finger pointing at the moon. if you concentrate on the finger you’ll miss all the heavenly glory :wink:

oh yeah and you prolly need to be a skinny runt to do one finger push ups! Not a problem I have :smiley:

I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level. Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight. I have several questions. What is the highest technique you hope to achieve ? :stuck_out_tongue: