I think this could be the end

eeeeekkkkk!!!

how could you!!! :smiley:

I’m thinking i like your wife - what power!lol:D

She says she only wants to go with me

I don’t understand what I have done, why is she so cruel?

depends who they are for and who is going to said show?

Hahaha…This is the funniest thing i have heard today!!:w00t:

A good set of ear plugs would certainly help, at least the long term effects would be minimised.

However surely your biggest fear is being recognised or god forbid photographed, imagine the pain and suffering that exposure through publication would bring. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. A good disguise and possibly a bit of plastic surgery before or after might be required.

I thought that those were just for my usage :smiley:
Thanks again for dropping what you where doing (unfortunatly you were riding your bike at the time :P) to come to my rescue on the A406

You think it’s bad now!, wait until after the concert when she has rekindled her love for them… your come home afterwork one night to find the missus has put a Boyzone duvet cover & matching pillow set onto your bed. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You fag!!! :slight_smile:

knowing old slimfast I bet it was the OTHER way round and his wife is cringing with embarrasment at the fact SHE ahs got to go and watch the slim one dribbling over boyzown :D:D

Time to Pm craig with this info to have you banned from the dunstable rideouts, oh the shame of it :slight_smile:

NO NO NO Honest it’s not for me.

However I am waiting for the 5 star reunion concert:w00t:

:slight_smile:

Lets all go to Avebury and pray for Sir Yamalots soul.:w00t:

See rideout section.:cool:

Don’t fash too much. That is but the first, true, slightly embarassing stage.

The second is going. The third is admitting that you enjoyed the concert.

It’s a bit like the stages of becoming an alcoholic. First you give up the lemon, then the tonic, then the glass.

There is still redemption.

haha, I almost ended up at a backstreet boys concert. On the front row!!! I got out of it by stating I’d sit there reading a magazine, get up halfway through shouting I thought we were here to see blackstreet

Well that’s that then… hand in your LB membership, turn the your bike’s ignition keys over to the nearest real man you can find and remember to close the door on your way out… I’d say nice knowing you, but you bought Boyzone tickets, so I really don’t want to have to lie to you… :hehe: