I get my A-Level results in the morning

Well done !

And congrats to your daughter as well Peej

AS Levels: my youngest has an A in Economics (Uni subject choice), B in Physics & Biology & C in Maths (resit at Christmas). Phew. Thought it would be worse :slight_smile:

Congrats to all! Q

Well done everyone:)

Glad you got a place Emma - where will you be off to?

Saw a group of sixthformers in Sainsburys at lunchtime loading up on celebratory booze. Lucky so and sos.

Congratulations to all. :D:D:D

Which Uni Emma?

+1 congrats all:D

Good work :slight_smile: and congratulations. A bit better than the O levels in Art and Commerce that I strolled away with back in the day’…

Thanks very much every one :slight_smile: I am off to Lincoln to study Social Policy and Management for three years :slight_smile:

you taking tug with you?

Shhhhhh Shiver i’m going to get away from him lol :P;)

Congratulation to you Stacey, and to all who got there results today.

Great news that you got into uni,and the 1st year always spells trouble so behave yourself girl, or at least keep us posted of your drunken antics :smiley:

damn was hoping youd get him away from us

oh yeah well done

Congratulations Emma and everyone else on their results :slight_smile:

Congratulations! ACC sounds so much better than ACE … in some circumstances :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy your Uni course, and try remember to do some studying inbwetween the fun and drunken antics to come! I just wish I’d actually read a whole book off my own back in my undergrad, but did okay in the end.

Congrats and good luck to all the other students (and parents thereof) on here getting their results too :slight_smile:

A big well done. Enjoy Uni - I never went, don’t think my liver would have survived !!! :smiley:

Congratulations to all that got good A Level results.

To those that didn’t do so well, I’ll have a Big Mac and fries :smiley:

:hehe:

Congratulations