I bought a bike!

Congrats dude! Great paint job.

It's amazing how much procrastinating you can do when you have essays to write 😜

I found it with Google: motorcycle routes to Exeter and it bought that up on visor down :innocent:

Curtis
If you're not doing anything that weekend I could meet you half way or something? What bike do you ride man? 
Nice one Jax, but then I am bias! I love my RR you will never be unhappy with it! @ Curtis, I am doing the same as you, anything but the essay! What's the essay on? Nic
Thanks dude! 
Congrats dude! Great paint job. Jay
Cheers Jay - You'll see her at BM on the 27th :-D 
Nice one Jax, but then I am bias! I love my RR you will never be unhappy with it! @ Curtis, I am doing the same as you, anything but the essay! What's the essay on? Nic
Critical analysis on Ethico-legal aspects of patient assessment
It's amazing how much procrastinating you can do when you have essays to write 😜

I found it with Google: motorcycle routes to Exeter and it bought that up on visor down :innocent:

Curtis
If you're not doing anything that weekend I could meet you half way or something? What bike do you ride man?  JAX
Only have a 250cc commuter, other bikes not road legal lol

No worries! Well if you’re up for it let me know, won’t be too crazy haha

Congratulations Jax

Congrats!! Looks awesome - great colour scheme! Have fun out there… Ride safe!

@Curtis I thought I had it bad! I’m doing the same except it’s on compulsive binge eating and professional women. Good luck I feel your pain

@Curtis I thought I had it bad! I'm doing the same except it's on compulsive binge eating and professional women. Good luck I feel your pain Nic
Sounds interesting! To make matters worse I've just handed in another essay which was a critical analysis of my Clinical leadership development and have a resubmission to do for student mentorship

roll on end of april!
Congratulations Jax Wise
Thank you! 
Congrats!! Looks awesome - great colour scheme! Have fun out there.. Ride safe! ShaunC
Thanks man! Lets get on a ride soon!

Congratulations! May you ride many enjoyable miles and make fantastic memories :slight_smile:

Reminds me when I bought my baby. 4 yrs old and 500 miles on the clock for that money :smiley: Been to Europe a few times and round some tracks. And loooooads of commuting. Love my r6 to bits.

May you be very happy together.

Congrats Jax, hope it’s true love :smiley:

Hey JAX, that toy looks very clean.  Congratulations on a great find.

Thanks guys!! Hope to go riding with you all soon.

I am kinda jealous as I want to upgrade to a 600rr. Really happy for you, please post some pics when you pick her up!

Nice one Jax, look forward to seeing you out and about on it.