High Beach Sunday

Weaver hope your OK on Sunday, and we see you on your way back then

Loopy I’m sure we will bump into you at some time then , If not this Sunday

Thats not a silly question

It’s north east of london , on the essex border just inside the M25

Yeah defo, prob will need to clean the bike…without the jet spray grrrr god damn hose pipe ban!!

Do as I do, use a bucket and plenty of chrome polish

Well it’s deffinately a small world…the times I’ve bought fish n chips from you!

That sounds good, I’ll do my best to be there for 2.

Any of you guys got down Cubanna? I’ve been meaning to go for ages but never really got round to it.

I went there last week , It was great worth going to

go every so often and 2 the ace as well, tehre are few ppl from our neck of the woods on the forum but not all that many…was there this wed and the one b4.

A bucket and chrome polish how does that work I am up for a ride there, the last time I went I was on a Honda MBX 80 it was 1996 I think I know your fish shop I could meet you there as I cant remember where high beach is.

Hmmmmmm should have said bucket of water

Ok Look for the red shutters on the front of the shop, I’m going up about 1PM to pick up a copy of the Unity ride DVD from Trouty first

Jason mate long time no c!!! ill def come if i get 2 see u again buddy!

anyone else fancy this ???

for those not familiar with the area, where is it? what road is it on?

Wolfie

It’s not far from the M25, from the M25 head towards Epping , when you get to the roundabout head to Woodford, at next roundabout turn right, The tea hut is just up that road on the left (look for the bikes <G> )

from the other way head from Woodford towards Epping and turn left at the first roundabout

it’s the A104 that you need

Hope this helps

Millers Tea Hut, Crossroads, High Beech, Loughton, Essex - This is the tea hut…

However if you want something with a post code so you can source a route there The Kings Oak, High Beech, Epping, Essex. IG10 4AE is probably the closest thing

or failing that my navigational skills aint too bad…

Hope that helps

trisckie

the kings oak is very close

I know mate, luckily i know High Beech, a bit anyway, which aint bad considering where i live…

very true , I used to live at west drayton

would do

i only live be waltham cross

but am going to the ace today for 1ish

to meet the cbr.fourm lot and the london bikers lot

so will have to be another time

Hope u all think of me stuck in work today … (bet ya wont)