Hi

HiI’m Wozza, and I’ve been riding all sorts of bikes for over 32years.

I’ve had around 70 odd bikes maybe more. From a new Derbi 50cc sports moped in the 1970’s to top of the range Ducati’s and Bimotas.

I ride scoots now but I do intend to get myself a project bike to refurb from the late 70’s or early 80’s.

The reason I ride scoots is the very fact I kept chopping and changing bikes never being satisfied. I lost a fortune over the years. A few years ago I had a quick spin on my late fathers 80cc Piaggio. I was surprised at how much fun it was around town. From there I purchased a 125 scoot, then a 250, then a 400 and now a 500. I no longer have a motorbike as I’m now happy with what I got. This was and still is to the disgust of my motorcycle friends, from who I’ve suffered mild abuse and sarcasm. But I really don’t give a damn what they think, or anyone else come to that :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I enjoy what I ride and that is that.

Please don’t get me wrong I still love bikes as well, but at the mo I’m just happy with what I’ve got.:slight_smile:

I don’t have a car, so I commute, shop and go for rides on my scoots (I have 3).

I use to live and work in London but I don’t anymore.

:slight_smile:

hello woznotwoz and welcome to LB

Eman
:wink:

Thank you Eman. Nice to meet you

Wozza mate what are you doing over here.:stuck_out_tongue:

hello and welcome

As the owner of a 125 which i love - Hello and welcome!:smiley:

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

welcome to lb :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Welcome!

hello and welcome:)

hello and wellcome

Well thanks for all the kind replys. I can see I’m going to enjoy myself on here. :smiley:

Welcome to LB Woz. I get a scoot for round town . . . but you just gotta get a bike!! :smiley:

hello mate gonna tell us a bit about yourself then ? ;):D:D:D

Hello mate! Good on you for knowing your own mind and not giving in to peer pressure! :slight_smile: