Hey everybody from Ellina :)

Hi, my name is Ellina, i am riding bike for 4 years. First motorbike was Suzuku Bandit S, but too big and heavy for me. So after the first season changed it to Honda CBR 600 F Sport and am very happy about that :slight_smile: riding and enjoying so much! I live in NW London, originally am from Latvia. Moved to London on the 1st September and in the future planning to take my motorbike here.

Welcome to the madhouse.

welcome to the forum ,i live nw london and have a red cbr 600rr(for sale soon),i move on to hotter climates for the winter soon ,hope to see you riding next year…

thanks guys! commuter-boy that’s great idea to move on for the winter :wink: BTW could anybody tell me plz how much is insurance for motorbike here ?

Welcome. The short answer is a lot dependin on what area you live in.

Laipni lūdzam :blush:

F sport is a great bike I have one myself and owned a few previously if you need a hand bringing to UK have a friend who goes back and forth there a fair bit could send you his number

Welcome to London and LB Ellina! Get your bike over here!

Hi Ellina - I am in Wembley and I can tell you this area attracts high motorbike insurance premiums - even if you garage the bike.

Hello Ellina, welcome to LB!

Hi & Welcome!

R

Hey Ellina, Im always about in the north. Hopefully see you at the ace some time.

Welcome to the funny farm.

Hello and welcome

Just noticed the west side crew is growing stronger. :smirk:

Hi Ell,
Welcome to the forum. Irina on here is another Latvian biker! See you at the ace

Sveika, Elīna! Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay and come out on one of the rideouts!

@Ironman - I thought the whole of London attracts high premiums. At least the bit inside M25.

Hey hey thank you very much for so warm taking up)) am surprised to see so many latvians !
I live in colindale.
What is Ace? Bar? And where is it located?

I d like to come out on rideout but dont have vehicle:-(

Cypher - you are absolutely right, only I think some mainstream insurers are strangely a little extra risk averse in Wembley for both cars and bikes.

Ellina - plenty of ppl here who will explain the Ace - think of it like the Mecca for motorbikes or like the Riga of Latvia.

Welcome Ellina, from another newbie!

Welcome !